Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Here is Mack Brown ranting about a team tampering with his QB, but 100% unwilling to state the names of "Saban" and "Bama" on the record.
The Tar Heels head coach also isn’t afraid to call it like he sees it.
The head coach wouldn’t name the teams

Brown is a cover-up queen for Saban. Struts about for media attention and applause but too cowardly to speak the truth. People fell for it. He's disqualified for a "leadership" role. Where did he speak out about "leadership's" two year coverup for Michigan that was a direct assault on the integrity of the playoffs? He didn't.

---
And here is Mack Brown speaking in the third-person plural like a queen. Playing the sock puppet for the cheat-with-impunity clique that is scheming a restoration of the days of tyranny. Mouthing the clique's catch phrases and imbecile dribble.
“We’re going through a time where it seems like we’ve lost who we are in leadership"
On the contrary, this is the single greatest thing that has ever happened for college football, numb nuts. The "leadership" is a dirty-cop palooza.

“We’re making decisions without having them thought out.
Speak for yourself. When we sued that crooked double-standard criminal ring, it was a very thoughtful decision. Necessary because people like you were complicit in rule by double-standards, vengeful illegal inquisitions, ad hoc and ex post facto rules, assaults on the rule of law behind closed doors, the use of proxy "journalists" to break their own rules, and deliberate blind eyes for pets.

"we’re making decisions without knowing what the consequences are"
Just listen to this vacuous boiler-plate garbage! "Too much freedom..." "Guard rails" Yada Dada. From the good little boy who covered up for Saban.
"I like the players getting money — I’m not sure it’s healthy to get too much money"
You know who gets too much money? Mack Brown!

You know now wants even more "too much money" in a fat "leadership" position? Mack Brown!

There is no problem with the way things are now. It's a fake "crisis."

Last edited:
The Kirby special — giving up a bomb TD immediately after your offense scored one of their own to seemingly steal the game.
View attachment 682833
And he doesn't tell his 6'6" DE to get in front of the receivers so he can bat the ball down. I never understood that. I don't think they had him practice Hail Mary defense, just told him to go in on the spot.

My younger brother went to watch that opening night. I woke up to him banging on our closet door, crying and saying”got to get out” he was sleep walking. Two things about that
1-he had never done that before
2-I have never seen any of those films 🫣
The original massacre movie was wild. I went with my cousin opening weekend when I was 14 or 15. Another one that came out near that time was The Town That Dreaded Sundown. I remember checking closets, backyard , front yard and everywhere else for a few weeks after seeing that one.

In the pool table scene, where he sticks the pool cue between her legs, she turns and launches the pool cue out of his hands and across the bar. When she turns to look it him, he magically has the cue back in his hands. 🤯😂

Fun fact: that girl has her own law office in Denver now.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back