Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I believe it’ll be white helmet, orange pants against Arkansas. There are new orange helmets, not the ones worn in 22. They’re supposed to be actual Tennessee orange and match their orange on the uniforms much better. Probable to wear them against Vandy like others have said, don’t see them at a home game and wouldn’t wear them against UGA as they want to keep UF, Bama, UGA in more traditional uniforms

Last edited:
I humbly ask that each of you be in prayer for those affected by Hurricane Helene. I know some of you have been directly affected or know someone who has, and your lives will never be the same. I‘ve been fortunate enough to serve those in the affected areas of the Big Bend/Nature Coast since last Friday, and it will take years for Steinhatchee and the immediate surroundings to recover. Storm surge was easily 10-12’ in the hardest hit areas. We encountered one just-shy-of-elderly lady who was so gracious and kind, even through the depths of despair she’d endured. Fortunately, she evacuated and her house, other than some cleanup and replacements, was spared. It’s those moments that make what I do humbling and worthwhile. Here’s a few photos I captured in Steinhatchee:

IMG_5123.jpegIMG_5120.jpegIMG_5121.jpeg

I, too, will be in prayer for all those affected, that God may provide peace and healing that surpasses all understanding. Godspeed, Vols!

Last edited:
It's disappointing that both Heard and Campbell could possibly, likely wont he available for Arkansas. Really underscores the misses we've had at that position.

I can see a situation where we underestimate AR. A situation where our OL doesn't play well, and its a dog fight, close loss.

That said, I absolutely do NOT expect that to happen, and still see a two TD win.
Their defense is not good. That OL held up against OU. It'll be OK vs ARK.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back