Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Green light aight

The biggest note this week is Lance Heard is nowhere to be found on the report, which in Tennessee’s case is great news. Jourdan Thomas was injured before the season started, and Edwin Spillman, John Slaughter, and Montrell Bandy are reserves.

Arkansas has a lot more going on with its side of the availability report than Tennessee.

Defensive backs Jaylon Braxton and Miguel Mitchell are both out this week, key pieces in the secondary that haven’t been healthy at all this season. Starting guard Patrick Kutas is the other notable piece listed as out this week for the Hogs.

Listed as questionable are tight ends Luke Hasz and Ty Washington. Hasz in particular would play an important role if healthy as he was one of Arkansas’ top 2023 recruits, but Washington can contribute as well. He’s caught a pair of passes, one of which was a touchdown.

Corner Hudson Clark and receiver Monte Harrison are the two Razorbacks listed as probable.

Clark has started regularly at corner for five seasons now, actually playing in the game between the Vols and Hogs in Fayetteville four years ago. Harrison is former MLB player who came to play receiver for Arkansas this season, catching two passes for 29 yards so far.

Thursday availability reports will release at a similar time to the Wednesday ones.

I'm doing research on the Middle Ages. When I googled "Missing Medieval Servants", I wasn't surprised to see it return "Page not found".
disappointment.gif

The Ole Miss/ South Carolina game scares me. Your moneyline pick is way safer than the spread, but it still scares me. Kentucky's Dline bullied Ole Miss all afternoon. South Carolina's Dline is comparable or even a slight step up from Kentucky's. That matchup will decide the game.

The Ole Miss/ South Carolina game scares me. Your moneyline pick is way safer than the spread, but it still scares me. Kentucky's Dline bullied Ole Miss all afternoon. South Carolina's Dline is comparable or even a slight step up from Kentucky's. That matchup will decide the game.
Definitely questioning Ole Miss after choking to UK. I think they'll win, but I wouldn't bet the spread on it.

I'm wondering whether or not we score 21+ in the 1st half. NC State held us to 20, but NC State didnt know they sucked yet.

Yes, alive and well.

What a hellscape. Luckily downtown is on top of a hill more or less, so we avoided major flooding. Biltmore Village and River Arts District below got the brunt in our area. Total devastation.

We went out of power noon Friday. Woke up Saturday without water and immediately went into survival mode. But no stores from north asheville to south were open, no power. Then we heard every way out of town was blocked by some sort of catastrophe. The county's backup water was cut off, being in Swannanoa (totally devastated). Supplies couldn't reach us. That was the low point.

Luckily breweries and the World [something] Kitchen (nonprofit) were there dishing out all the free food they could. That was great to see. Water finally arrived Monday. Focus has been on search and rescue, as it should be.

Roads to TN finally opened up and we got back to ktown last night. Will return Sunday hopefully to power, but no water for a couple more weeks.

It was something awful, but with the fatalaties and total destruction of homes, businesses, no doubt many lost loved ones and pets and the not knowing of their fates...all I could feel those days was gratefulness.

Thanks for checking in. Appreciate it.
Man that’s so scary and unnerving. Glad you’re ok.

VN Store

Back