Recruiting Football Talk VIII

They need to do more for their OL. That, to me, is where they failed in FA. You yourself made a comment about using a first-round pick on OL again. As is, they're throwing a young QB out there with little to no protection from his OL. Not that I think it would actually help Levis, but it will help their next QB.

As for acknowledging the good, I think they did a good job in FA with the defense.

But Levis still sucks.
Who else would you have had them sign for the OL this past free agency?

Been enjoying the season and feel like we are exactly where I hoped we be at this point. Made it to Charlotte and Morgan Wallen and will be up for UF and Bama so between travel, family and work it’s a busy time!

Been saying 11-1 since this summer and still locked in on that result.

Recruiting meetings are still happening frequently and the push for a top 5 class continues. Everyone involved is galvanized by our program momentum and all resources are absolutely flowing.

Also already building funds push for portal in December to make sure Nico has all he needs in 2025 as well.

The amount of businesses signing up to support our NIL is staggering, get on The Vol Club and check out the list and be sure to support those companies because they have been vital to our 2024 year growth.

Also please attend the Vol Club barge fest if you are able to make any, mountains were moved to make that happen and it’s going to be a special week of events! Bargefest
Play for and make the breaks. When one comes your way—SCORE.

According to GVX last time we beat AR was in 2007.View attachment 683270
Like it was yesterday...
Remember that was an impressive win. Kept Run DMC from running away with it. Felix Jones did nothing and Peyton Hillis may have gotten hurt or something. They turned out to to not be great though.

That was a weird year. We got throttled by Bama and Florida and snuck in the back door in Atlanta.

Heard something about a helmet sticker to show solidarity with those who were affected by flooding. TIFWIW.
It would be really cool to pair that with the smokey gray with the mountains to show support for everyone affected by the floods...... Doesn't matter to me if it matches as much as the gesture of support does.

VN Store

Back