Recruiting Football Talk VIII

giphy.gif
Truth Hurts GIFs | Tenor

Reactions: Volunteer821
Indian women's wrestler at 68kgs with a previously-dislocated and wrapped elbow in quarterfinals.
- Dislocates/breaks fingers on same arm - gets the fixed and taped. Up 8-2 with 30 seconds left.
- gets her shoulder dislocated. They reset the shoulder. Gives up a takedown and some turns and its tied 8-8 with 13 seconds left.
- dislocates shoulder again. Gets it reset. Gives up takedown with 5 seconds and loses.

Getting a standing ovation from arena. Talk about tough.

American Amit Elor in semifinals.
Mental note: make friends with this woman and avoid pissing off at all costs.

Preseason Coaches Poll:

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Texas
5. Alabama
6. Ole Miss
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan
9. Penn State
10. Florida State
11. Missouri
12. LSU
13. Utah
14. Clemson
15. TENNESSEE
16. Oklahoma
17. Kansas State
18. Oklahoma State
19. Miami
20. Texas A&M
21. Arizona
22. NC State
23. USC
24. Kansas
25. Iowa

Mizzou at 11 is a joke. I expect the defense to drop off after the loss of DC baker. They probably have the easiest schedule in the sec and that’s the only thing I see attributable to such a high ranking. Should be undefeated going into October but I see losses to tamu, bama, and Oklahoma. I wouldn’t put it past another team to surprise them like auburn or a desperate South Carolina.
Literally everyone has them in the playoff with their easy schedule, so anything lower than 12 would be unexpected. They have a cake walk this year.

drops have been a somewhat consistent problem for Tulane transfer receiver Chris Brazzell so far this fall during routes on air.
R Schumbert

Chris Brazzell might have the best hands on the team, almost everything is strong out in front, rarely catches it with his body
R Sylvia

Absolutely gotta love practice update season 😂

VN Store

Back