Recruiting Football Talk VIII

its one handed, trying to use apple predictive crap
lol in text messages to my kids I've turned off autocaps and started abbreviating more and using less punctuation because I feel like it increases the likelihood that they'll actually read the whole text without their eyes and brains glazing over.

Probably even told SC how to doctor their field.
I just don't know how you go from losing to a bad Florida team without scoring an offensive point and then put up 9 touchdowns the next week against a top 5 team. If we'd lost, like, 27-24, okay, weird bad games happen, but that was something else.

lol in text messages to my kids I've turned off autocaps and started abbreviating more and using less punctuation because I feel like it increases the likelihood that they'll actually read the whole text without their eyes and brains glazing over.
today is monday. i'm not sure i can mentally handle my children having a texting apparatus. geez.

****, they yell daddy in the next room. cleopatras need grapes fed, milk poured, and fresh meat cooked

Horrible story and I am ashame. A buddyand I in high school used to wear baggy jeans. As a joke, we would walk up to the girls in science/biology class and put our biological replicator and the beanbag right on the table with our pants. Those black tables that sat 4-8, depending on arrangement, were the perfect height and it was as if a compartment in the desk was made to slide back and reveal a pillow for the jewels.

The popular, pretty girls were used to stupid shite.....some would laugh, some flirt and others (mainly older) would tell us to take our beanie weanies somewhere else (Ouch). The best reactions came from the kinda shy, nerdy or less attractive girls that would get wide-eyed and stare back and fort between it and your face. We would then proceed to have a regular ole boring conversation before the 100 year old teacher would tell us to sit down. Damn, Powell High was fun other than my stupid expulsions.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back