Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Sliding into Kiffin’s DM’s.
YARN | I suddenly feel so dirty. | The Simpsons (1989) - S06E18 Comedy |  Video gifs by quotes | 78199994 | 紗

Preseason Coaches Poll:

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Oregon
4. Texas
5. Alabama
6. Ole Miss
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan
9. Penn State
10. Florida State
11. Missouri
12. LSU
13. Utah
14. Clemson
15. TENNESSEE
16. Oklahoma
17. Kansas State
18. Oklahoma State
19. Miami
20. Texas A&M
21. Arizona
22. NC State
23. USC
24. Kansas
25. Iowa

Mizzou at 11 is a joke. I expect the defense to drop off after the loss of DC baker. They probably have the easiest schedule in the sec and that’s the only thing I see attributable to such a high ranking. Should be undefeated going into October but I see losses to tamu, bama, and Oklahoma. I wouldn’t put it past another team to surprise them like auburn or a desperate South Carolina.
I'd bet on us to beat 7-14.

LSU has also been so overrated. Their defense was so bad and their QB isn't NEAR as good as Jayden Daniels. They are majorly getting the benefit of the doubt because they're LSU.

I like the lowered expectations for us, but I don't think you can argue that on paper, we are better right now than we were last year at this time and they ranked us 12th.

It's interesting because every media member expects our d-line to be dominant, they expect our offensive line to be really good and Nico to be good....it is a LOS and QB world we live in, if they're all as good as they think they'll be, what is it that will make us 15th?

VN Store

Back