Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I’ve had 4 deer hit my cars in the past 7-8 years, 3 of them hit the same poor car. I always wonder what is going through their minds that they HAVE to cross the road at that moment.
I've missed well over a hundred deer since I started this job...I have a uncanny ability to spot them coming.

Hendon Hooker needs to take the yardage he can get running in NFL, there's no individual going to complain if he slides down. Already got a concussion from trying to get that extra yardage last night vs the Giants.

BTW ex Vol Eric Gray played really well for the Giants last night.

Reactions: LaagerVol
It's strange to see breakdancing as an Olympic sport....Olympic and B-Boy/Girl culture couldn't be much more different. The competition aspect is the only thing they have in common. Breaking is like battle rap but using your body and there is a lot of friendly shite talking which is the total opposite of the sportsmanship promoted.

The USA vs France women's battle was dope but why are some of these ladies even competing? Quite a few are awful and look like beginners....I used to regularly see better battles/skills at raves and the clubs in ATL that played DnB, Breakbeats, etc.

Partially true. They also have desalinization plants to convert salt water into potable water. We have the same setup in the US Virgin Islands. We collect rain water whenever possible and then supplement with water deliveries by truck to fill our cisterns.
Coming to St Thomas for a day in mid November...but I am probably going to take the Red Hook ferry over to St John and spend the day over there again though...I love St John.

It's strange to see breakdancing as an Olympic sport....Olympic and B-Boy/Girl culture couldn't be much more different. The competition aspect is the only thing they have in common. Breaking is like battle rap but using your body and there is a lot of friendly shite talking which is the total opposite of the sportsmanship promoted.

The USA vs France women's battle was dope but why are some of these ladies even competing? Quite a few are awful and look like beginners....I used to regularly see better battles/skills at raves and the clubs in ATL that played DnB, Breakbeats, etc.
Rap battles should be the next event introduced into the Olympics.

It tells me you consider D4H a “news source”. 😏 I wasn’t a fan of CW in college but he’s as much of an upgrade over Justin Fields as there can be. Training camp is where you test your boundaries. He’s attempting throws that have no consequence. Even in last season’s abysmal ending, he didn’t pile up the interceptions…it’s not him.
GO PACK GO

😏

With the exception of Laettner.
With the collection around him, I've always understood why people feel this way; however, for taking one collegiate player, he was most certainly the pick. To this day, still the best college basketball player I have ever seen.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Lazar was also a professional water polo player for a decade. Word is he had a heart attack during the end of a 3.5 mi run-> 800m swim. He has the heart of a thoroughbred. Doesn’t make sense
There’s a strange condition that can occur where the throat/larynx closes and doesn’t allow breathing to occur. It also doesn’t allow water to enter the lungs. A heart attack frequently occurs as the heart tries to get oxygen to the brain and organs in this situation unsuccessfully.

Perry may end up that player EVERYBODY pretends weren’t meh’ing his commitment, but NOBODY is being truthful. My only out was that I thought he at least deserved a scholarship on measurables. Now he’s one OL that many think has a chance to play as a true freshman.
I think it’s about time to say we can all relax and actually trust the coaches evaluations. They aren’t gonna hit on everybody but they know what they are doing and what they are looking for. Fun times

VN Store

Back