Recruiting Football Talk VIII

🫤View attachment 665932
*Moving gifs are hard to edit. Keep in mind.........I AIN'T HOUDINI
Perfect.

Thank You Meme GIFs | Tenor

Thanks for this..I've been struggling...I've actually been pretty good at staying the course and keeping my eyes on him and my trust in him through some truly really hard times over most of the last 26 years, but I've just struggled for the last few years...I think because I lost my mother just as the world around me went to insane hell...she always always always had the perfect thing to say to keep my mind right.

"Everything is gonna be alright, there is a brighter day"...the last thing she said to me.

My struggle is not being afraid of all "this"..it is to push down my worst impulse, which is to fight...the wrong way and with the wrong spirit. I have the same struggle Peter and the Sons of Thunder had...to constrain that wrong fleshy impulse.

With God's grace I will be alright though..everything is gonna be alright..there is a brighter day.

If we had DMs I would have sent this just to you, but we don't and so this is the only way I know to tell you how much that touched me...thanks.
Prayers brother.

6 days until Knox County high school jamborees
8 days until David commits
13 days until first Knox County high school game
14 days until first full Friday night of high school football
14 days until Onis commits
15 days until the first college football games
20 days until the first SEC games
22 days until kickoff!

On August 9, 1930, the city of Perryville, TN recorded to hottest temperature in the history of the state of Tennessee. 113 degrees

The old town of Perryville folded when Gilbertsville Dam was built (TVA.) The business places and some houses were flooded. Merchants sold out, some quit, and the Ready's moved the business to Parsons.

When the land was flooded lakes were formed, thus providing a haven for sportsmen. In 1944 the Perryville Marina Boat Dock was built by Doc Burton. Located in what was once a small branch, but now a large lake formed by the dam, it is the deepest indentation along this area.

On Friday, November 26, 1971, the Perryville Post Office was closed. Velma Bibbs, officer in charge at the post office, took the American flag down. The last thing to come down was the sign "Perryville Post Office", thus leaving the once thriving river town as a village.

The best fishing in the state of Tennessee as well.............🫢🤫

1723228925495.png

6 days until Knox County high school jamborees
8 days until David commits
13 days until first Knox County high school game
14 days until first full Friday night of high school football
14 days until Onis commits
15 days until the first college football games
20 days until the first SEC games
22 days until kickoff!
So, only 19days until it's 2 days and a wake-up.

Rap battles should be the next event introduced into the Olympics.

Ha! Rap battle while holding their gun sideways shooting at targets with rival colors.

And I take back what I said about the skill of these b-girls. The ones who were garbage got quickly eliminated along with quite a few that were better than their opponent.

The judging is stupid and an example of why Breaking is not a fit for the Olympics. They were doing almost a reverse of gymnastics judging where difficult, explosive moves were scored lower than boring more common moves that were done technically well. Total opposite of what Breaking is about and frustrating to watch more dynamic dancers keep getting eliminated.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back