Recruiting Football Talk VIII

He always looked poised…like he was meditating. Decisions didn’t always go right tho. NFL scouting reports typically take a shot at how “simplified” Heupel’s is and how it “doesn’t translate to the NFL.”, but the two most recent pupils showed how it keeps everything in front of you and makes your basic fundamentals muscle memory. That fairy tale narrative goes more and more out of print the more time reality receives.
Isn’t it extremely early for these kind of takes… Hooker is currently 3rd string and Milton is 4th string. Both had decent showings in their first game but haven’t thrown for 100 yds combined yet. They also played against the majority of players that will be cut. It sucks that Hooker may be in concussion protocol… He will probably stay 3rd string at the beginning of the year. I hope Joe showed them enough to play earlier in one of these next two games. Hopefully, he will show enough to beat out Zappe(most likely)or Brissett.

People never cease to amaze me. I've already seen this comment: "If Milton was able to go to the NFL and get fixed this quickly why wasn't CJH able to fix him?" Hinting it's a bad omen and maybe CJH isn't a good coach.

I hope it's a minority of idiocy.

Sadly, I’m afraid it’s not.

I love those that says “Heupel initially took Milton over Hooker” when at the end of Spring ‘21 they were claiming Harrison Bailey was better than both

Ha! Rap battle while holding their gun sideways shooting at targets with rival colors.

And I take back what I said about the skill of these b-girls. The ones who were garbage got quickly eliminated along with quite a few that were better than their opponent.

The judging is stupid and an example of why Breaking is not a fit for the Olympics. They were doing almost a reverse of gymnastics judging where difficult, explosive moves were scored lower than boring more common moves that were done technically well. Total opposite of what Breaking is about and frustrating to watch more dynamic dancers keep getting eliminated.
Didn't watch, but the fact an American didn't win tells me everything I need to know. Break dancing was invented here. The best breakers are American. Maybe they're not competing?

I'm more concerned they think a few good plays in a preseason game against mostly practice squad guys means he's fixed.
I think that type of offense fits him better.

As far as him being "fixed" he'll likely be what he was here. Average or slightly above average. He had doozies and he had times where he was really good. If they give him simple reads they'll get the most out of him. Wouldn't shock me if he gets in over Drake Maye at some point because Drake kinda seems like a spaz to me.

VN Store

Back