Recruiting Football Talk VIII

R.I.P. Kevin Sullivan.
When I was younger, I thought he was the most violent, evil, and meanest wrestler in the ECW and Smoky Mtn Wrestling. I hated his matches because it was always became a bloody mess but I just couldn't stop watching. He was also one of the greatest "heels" in wrestling.

He was the ECW before there was one.

When I was younger, I thought he was the most violent, evil, and meanest wrestler in the ECW and Smoky Mtn Wrestling. I hated his matches because it was always became a bloody mess but I just couldn't stop watching. He was also one of the greatest "heels" in wrestling.

He wasn't the Prince of Darkness for nothing.

That dogs love saved owners life. 😊
This is the 100% truth. Zero exaggeration in any way............

My yellow lab Phoebe, who I had to put down a while back, saved my life so many times during the darkest days of my life.
If not for her, I would not be here today.

IMG_0462.jpeg

His entourage in wrestling was always the wack jobs. Luna Vachon, Bob Roop with half his head shaved , Mark Lewin.

I met Kevin in Gatlinburg over 30 years ago and yes he is just as weird in person. Still a nice guy though.

The Prince of Darkness. Kevin was Bray Wyatt before Bray Wyatt.

Wrestling isnt real. . . 😂

VN Store

Back