Recruiting Football Talk VIII

China has opened up a 3 gold medal lead and are about to win another gold medal in..... table tennis.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Y'all need this today lol

August 10, 2024: The things you have been concerned about will begin to slowly but surely be resolved. Do not expect overnight success, however. Be strong and take an even strain. You will need to exercise patience, but you can and will get through this. James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

Our d line is really good. Without heard and Campbell, it’s honestly not fair to put our offense out there against them. James Pearce had a few plays that you were worried he was going to kill Nico.

Ethan Davis looked really good. You can tell he’s put in the work.

He didn’t play but Bru McCoy has totally changed his body too. He is absolutely huge and totally ripped.

Jerrod mccoy is going to be really good. Had a few nice plays out there.

I know it got shouted out but Leacock has had a few nice days of practice and it seems to be clicking for him. He had the most catches on the night.

It’s obviously not ideal but we’re going to be totally fine if Gaston Moore goes in. He actually runs the offense really well and has a very accurate arm for short and medium throws.

Keith runs hard and hope he can contribute. Bishop is going to be a very solid player for us

Arion Carter didn’t go today but he’s had an incredible fall and is locked in. Our front 7 is really good.

Jordan Matthews actually made 2 nice plays
Most important update imo. If we can get Matthews to play to his potential we will have 4 corners that can rotate and stay fresh the entire game.

THE RF MORAN INVITATIONAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANTASY LEAGUE DRAFT IS AUGUST 24th at 6 PM EST!

If you are in and want out let me know. If you are out and want in, let me know and if spaces become available I will go to the top of the waiting list.

Thank you, that is all.
I want in.

THE RF MORAN INVITATIONAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANTASY LEAGUE DRAFT IS AUGUST 24th at 6 PM EST!

If you are in and want out let me know. If you are out and want in, let me know and if spaces become available I will go to the top of the waiting list.

Thank you, that is all.
I'm still in.

VN Store

Back