Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Not sure if you are able to view the scrimmage but any Friday scrimmage nuggets for us? @KingVFL
Our d line is really good. Without heard and Campbell, it’s honestly not fair to put our offense out there against them. James Pearce had a few plays that you were worried he was going to kill Nico.

Ethan Davis looked really good. You can tell he’s put in the work.

He didn’t play but Bru McCoy has totally changed his body too. He is absolutely huge and totally ripped.

Jerrod mccoy is going to be really good. Had a few nice plays out there.

I know it got shouted out but Leacock has had a few nice days of practice and it seems to be clicking for him. He had the most catches on the night.

It’s obviously not ideal but we’re going to be totally fine if Gaston Moore goes in. He actually runs the offense really well and has a very accurate arm for short and medium throws.

Keith runs hard and hope he can contribute. Bishop is going to be a very solid player for us

Arion Carter didn’t go today but he’s had an incredible fall and is locked in. Our front 7 is really good.

Jordan Matthews actually made 2 nice plays

Our d line is really good. Without heard and Campbell, it’s honestly not fair to put our offense out there against them. James Pearce had a few plays that you were worried he was going to kill Nico.

He didn’t play but Bru McCoy has totally changed his body too. He is absolutely huge and totally ripped.

I know it got shouted out but Leacock has had a few nice days of practice and it seems to be clicking for him. He had the most catches on the night.

It’s obviously not ideal but we’re going to be totally fine if Gaston Moore goes in. He actually runs the offense really well and has a very accurate arm for short and medium throws.

Keith runs hard and hope he can contribute. Bishop is going to be a very solid player for us

Arion Carter didn’t go today but he’s had an incredible fall and is locked in. Our front 7 is really good.

What stood out most to me last night was…

Gaston is a highly capable #2
Our DBs (especially McCoy) were aggressive in coverage and they can tackle. Coverage is important, but the tackling has me excited.
Nico’s clock in his head is really impressive.
Special teams looks good. Ross is a weapon
Defense swagger on another level. Led by Pearce, Dom Bailey, Josephs, A Carter. Was cool to see

Our DBs (especially McCoy) were aggressive in coverage and they can tackle. Coverage is important, but the tackling has me excited.
Defense swagger on another level. Led by Pearce, Dom Bailey, Josephs, A Carter. Was cool to see
What you think about Ethan Davis?

All I got from this is 16-0 or bust

Thank you as always for the info you provide on here! Really appreciate ya

August 10, 1977
Late at night on Aug. 10, New York City police swarmed Pine Street and the surrounding streets. There were several unmarked cars in the quiet neighborhood and residents immediately knew something was up.

After police saw what appeared to be a rifle in the backseat of a yellow Ford Galaxie parked out front, they waited for a Yonkers judge to sign a search warrant. Before they got it, a 24 years old man walked out of the building at around 10 p.m. and got into his car. Police surrounded him, guns drawn.

When Detective John Falotico went to the driver’s side, the man was reported to say “You got me.”

“Who do I have?” Falotico said.

“You got the Son of Sam,” Berkowitz said, according to the account the late Detective Joe Coffey gave this newspaper 10 years ago. The Charter Arms .44 Bulldog gun was in a brown bag in the car.

1723292772990.png

I have found my way onto doc's undefeated season train - again. 😀

The difference this time is that we appear legit. Good depth.

I say its great to be a Tennessee Vol...
Just hope the offense can be better than last year. We seem deeper on D.

Were there any injuries?

In the past, when it was said a player had an "incredible fall", it normally meant he had tripped on his helmet.

I'm starting to think we don't win the gold medal count. We're on the verge of losing the Olympics to China. The US has fumbled away several gold medals they were favored to win.
I can’t keep up with all the sports, but we still play for gold in 4 team sports- both basketball teams, women’s soccer, and women’s volleyball. We also have great chances in a few track finals.

I'm starting to think we don't win the gold medal count. We're on the verge of losing the Olympics to China. The US has fumbled away several gold medals they were favored to win.
The rankings are stupid as ****.

we literally are waxing their asses. why not just change to the 'gold medal count' whilst everything else is folly.

VN Store

Back