Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Rough couple days for the USWNT and Men's basketball haters over the past decade 😏
Why? All of the venom that poisoned large swaths of the American populace is gone from that team (though I did see Skeletor in attendance).

Those girls were refreshing, fun to watch, and easy to cheer for.

The greatest sports commentator in history. Hands down. Don’t get me started on John Ward. If you do, it’ll be a long night where I won’t see it until tomorrow, 😒.
Doc, I’ve said this before, what world do we live on when you like and post on a current post??? And now @SmokinBob catching up??? World gone mad.

Though, I’m glad to see you both on the here and now. 🙂.

Edit: I could blame it on the arthritic hands or not paying attention excuse, but I won’t . I was trying to reply to Doc. Geez. Shut up Byron, glitch and especially weezie.

Last edited:
Doc, I’ve said this before, what world do we live on when you like and post on a current post??? And now @SmokinBob catching up??? World gone mad.

Edit: I could blame it on the arthritic hands or not paying attention excuse, but I won’t . I was trying to reply to Doc. Geez. Shut up Byron, glitch and especially weezie.
1YlqzxnnQwaGc.gif

Is the Florida/Miami game free money? Surely Miami covers easily.
I kinda think Florida is gonna win and get their hopes up but still have a rough season. Kinda like how they had early season wins against Utah in 2022 and us in 2023 but still limped down the stretch. We’ll see.

How about:

16-0 🤠

That’s a nice ride over to St. John. The Rockefeller’s philanthropic buying of a good part of the island and having it turned into a national park helped insure the rural and pristine nature of the island. I’ve been there 3 times. The first time we rented a sail boat in St. Thomas and sailed over. The other 2 times we took the Ferry. Decent scuba diving, but enjoyed the snorkling more.
I went to Trunk Bay and my first time ever snorkeling was there...I absolutely love that place. We got to St Thomas during the night and made port right at first light, but they didn't drop the plank until about 6:30..we got up at 5:30 and got all of our beach stuff for the day ready and ate breakfast while we porting, so we were the first ones to get off the ship..us and one other family that was doing the same thing as us took a shuttle over to Red Hook and hit the first ferry over.

Long story short...we got to Trunk Bay about 8:30 and we had that whole 2 mile stretch of heaven almost all to ourself for about 2 and a half hours...I counted 12 other people on the beach and none of them besides me were doing the snorkel trail around Trunk Cay....it was so awesome.

Only reason why I didn’t care if they won it or…I knew they would turn this into a thing and lebron at some point down the road will make it a campaign ad…🙄

VN Store

Back