Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Screenshot_20240727_132851_DuckDuckGo.jpg
McDonald's had gold ones like this too (or maybe that was KFC). We'd take them home and have our own Olympics. Racing, bicycle tricks, throwing stuff, tree climbing, vine swinging, just whatever. We'd get gold and silver "medals" for 1st and 2nd place.

Kids ain't got a clue on how to have fun anymore. 🤣

How are you guys watching the Olympics? I'm on Peacock watching Gold Zone which seems to be the Olympic version of NFL Redzone which is pretty cool.

Open to other approaches if someone else has a better way to watch
YouTube TV . I have it on 4 different events .

2 soccer matches
Rugby
Kayaking.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Reactions: InVOLuntary
Not to you Jack, but I was in the workforce, while helping to raise my son, do the outside and inside upkeep, transport my son back and forth to school and after school sports and extracurricular stuff for him and his friends. I loved it, then I found myself in a crappy divorce. Then I found myself with a very bitter and angry 15 year old, working 2 jobs and going to school at night for over a year to support us both, we’re more than baby makers and keeping house as you alluded to. I refuse to post to Ten Titans, it’s insulting. Thank goodness my son turned out to be a very upstanding human, father and husband.
🧡

I’ll admit I provide zero value to the board… but I don’t need to post 60,000 times to achieve that goal.

View attachment 662036
I have no idea who you are.

Ive been on this board for 19 years, off an on. If you're talking about the 57K posts.

Its quite simple. If you have an issue with a poster, use the ignore feature. Coming on here and name calling, says more about you than I. But you do you.
Hey...piss off newb..Jack is fam.

Even if he is a limp wristed simp commie...

😉

View attachment 662161
McDonald's had gold ones like this too (or maybe that was KFC). We'd take them home and have our own Olympics. Racing, bicycle tricks, throwing stuff, tree climbing, vine swinging, just whatever. We'd get gold and silver "medals" for 1st and 2nd place.

Kids ain't got a clue on how to have fun anymore. 🤣
Used throw them up and shoot them with a 12ga poor man’s clay targets😎

VN Store

Back