Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The early events are dominated mostly by other Countries. What I learned today is that the Chinese play Badminton 18 hours a day. Second Americans don't know Judo, they just stab people..
Why isn’t knife fighting an Olympic sport?
What about gun fights?
USA would dominate in both solo and team events in both sports.
It’s the same reason that softball was removed. Because we were the ONLY country to win the gold medals.
😎

Gotta try to max that retirement. If I make it to 60, I’ll have 3 pensions (VA disability, military pension, and a fat Roth 401k from my civilian job) them when I’m 100 I’ll collect SS if it’s still there. Plan on retiring in East Tennessee so I can terrorize all yall as a grumpier and older man than what I am now.
Please email me at drvenner@gmail.com. I would like to ask questions about benefits. I am getting near 60 and do have a USAR pension coming. @Weezer I'm already a subscriber so no need to send more.

Why isn’t knife fighting an Olympic sport?
What about gun fights?
USA would dominate in both solo and team events in both sports.
It’s the same reason that softball was removed. Because we were the ONLY country to win the gold medals.
😎
An IED competition would be fun to watch.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
That accent, it's like they can kill you, but all the while make it seem like a good time. Jolly good.
I’m so glad that you will enjoy your “surprise” then. I was not sure if you preferred a male or a female, so it is a contract couple 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Weezer
I can draw my military pension in a little over 10 years when I turn 55. I could probably live off of that alone but will have a little disability and civilian retirement to go along with it. I plan to stay here in Middle TN because I hate moving.

Wait. What?

You only be 45? Well smack my a$$ and call me Betty.................. ;)

VN Store

Back