Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Not been able to get on as much with kids out of school and I just finished reading the previous thread. A couple of things.

1. @Glitch in the pic of the dog between your legs and your hideous feet covered by Crocs.....was that a bucket of books in the background on the right? WTF, buckets of light bulbs are a staple in every Vol household but a bucket 'o books is a sign of a cereal killer.

2. @InVOLuntary that boxer pup is freaking adorable. I would have a hard time not keeping but you I trust you will find it a good home or give him to an adoption center or no-kill shelter.

3. This will be longer but I can't remember who posted about needing legal gummies for themselves or a relative in pain (anyone who remembers, please reply and @ that poster.

There is a brand of fruit flavored gummies I love and buy from the vape shop near my house....you can probably find online or we can connect and I will ship them to you from Jacksonville, FL. The brand is Red Devil (ironic as I grew up in Halls). They come in various mg's but I get the 250mg big boys for around $8. They are a Delta 8, HHC and THCP mixture and are great for pain.

I have 12 herniated disc's and fractured my anterior column on L4-L5 disc 2 years ago. Fracture is healed but still causes worse pain in that area than other herniated areas.

There is no Delta 9 in the Red Devils but the THCP is the strongest Cannabinnoid. It can be stronger than Delta 9 from a dispensary, depending on the formulation. Also, the combo with Delta 8 and HHC helps the overall effect pain relieving effect. Half of a 250mg gummy takes away all pain, makes me a little hungry and very mild mental effects. That's my dose if I'm at home relaxing. I take about 1/8th of a gummy before work for only pain relief with no mental effects.

I took a whole gummy once and spent 6-8 hours in what I imagine a normal day as @TrippieRedd would be like. I quit smoking pot (except occasionally at concerts) about 12 years ago so I no longer have as much tolerance and don't like the "stoned out of my mind" feeling since I have kids but I smoked heavily for 20 years so stillsome tolerance.

I highly recommend looking for that brand or any brand with that combo of ingredients. I will mail you a free sample by Priority Mail if you want to try and see if it works....unopened package, of course. Reply with your email if interested and I will email you....I'd post mine on here but it has my full name in it and I don't want more @Weezer nudes. My email without my name is inundated with spam so I probably wouldn't see it.
We took him to the local shelter. We just really don't have time for a pet. It wouldn't be fair to the dog. My wife and son were both getting attached. It really bonded with my wife, followed her around everywhere. I'm allergic to dogs but can tolerate them outside. We live on acreage but it's difficult to have an unfenced outside dog now like it used to be.

We did our due diligence. We put up signs at our local establishments including the post office. We put it on Facebook on our community page. We put it on the "Neighborhood " app. My guess is someone just dumped him out.

The shelter said not to worry that the pup wouldn't last 20 min. They thought someone just dumped it after having a litter. It was such a sweet little puppy. The shelter thought it could have had some bull mastiff genetics as well.

I think this is more the right answer.

DK is great, but he has the toughest competition by far.

Compare that to Uros.

I'd take Santi making it before DK tbh just for that reason.
Only reason I didn't mention Santi is because Uruguay's national team is pretty bad and he hasn't played for them since a debut game in 2019. Uruguay hasn't qualified for the FIBA world cup since 1990 and haven't played in the Olympics since 1984 (before that it was 1964).

Not been able to get on as much with kids out of school and I just finished reading the previous thread. A couple of things.

1. @Glitch in the pic of the dog between your legs and your hideous feet covered by Crocs.....was that a bucket of books in the background on the right? WTF, buckets of light bulbs are a staple in every Vol household but a bucket 'o books is a sign of a cereal killer.

2. @InVOLuntary that boxer pup is freaking adorable. I would have a hard time not keeping but you I trust you will find it a good home or give him to an adoption center or no-kill shelter.

3. This will be longer but I can't remember who posted about needing legal gummies for themselves or a relative in pain (anyone who remembers, please reply and @ that poster.

There is a brand of fruit flavored gummies I love and buy from the vape shop near my house....you can probably find online or we can connect and I will ship them to you from Jacksonville, FL. The brand is Red Devil (ironic as I grew up in Halls). They come in various mg's but I get the 250mg big boys for around $8. They are a Delta 8, HHC and THCP mixture and are great for pain.

I have 12 herniated disc's and fractured my anterior column on L4-L5 disc 2 years ago. Fracture is healed but still causes worse pain in that area than other herniated areas.

There is no Delta 9 in the Red Devils but the THCP is the strongest Cannabinnoid. It can be stronger than Delta 9 from a dispensary, depending on the formulation. Also, the combo with Delta 8 and HHC helps the overall effect pain relieving effect. Half of a 250mg gummy takes away all pain, makes me a little hungry and very mild mental effects. That's my dose if I'm at home relaxing. I take about 1/8th of a gummy before work for only pain relief with no mental effects.

I took a whole gummy once and spent 6-8 hours in what I imagine a normal day as @TrippieRedd would be like. I quit smoking pot (except occasionally at concerts) about 12 years ago so I no longer have as much tolerance and don't like the "stoned out of my mind" feeling since I have kids but I smoked heavily for 20 years so stillsome tolerance.

I highly recommend looking for that brand or any brand with that combo of ingredients. I will mail you a free sample by Priority Mail if you want to try and see if it works....unopened package, of course. Reply with your email if interested and I will email you....I'd post mine on here but it has my full name in it and I don't want more @Weezer nudes. My email without my name is inundated with spam so I probably wouldn't see it.
I took gummies the whole flight back from Vegas and before anyone says “liar”

Just get a bag of candy that has a zip. Put edibles at bottom of candy bag. They can’t search your food and edibles don’t stink.

Anyways, 5 edibles later. Best flight ever

The Women played Water Polo yesterday. When the underwater camera shows a shot underneath you will have a whole new perspective of the game..
I think what you're saying is those ladies are in absolutely insane shape? They dont touch the bottom, ever.

Not that a camera underwater showing their rears makes the game tolerable.

So, Uros getting one of the 12 spots with the Serbian national team was no fluke.

I've posted a couple times about how his game has changed and his performances in Serbia have been impressive. He played for Jokic, Jovic, and Micic's old team averaging 24 mins and 15.4pts.

Because of his performance this past season they called him up for a qualifier game against Netherlands on July 5th and he scored 19pts on 7/10 shooting and 6 rebs.

Why isn’t knife fighting an Olympic sport?
What about gun fights?
USA would dominate in both solo and team events in both sports.
It’s the same reason that softball was removed. Because we were the ONLY country to win the gold medals.
😎
It's hard to field a good gunfighting team, tho. You lose a lot in practice.

Wasn't he in Paris in the Opening Ceremony?
Honestly, that Methandy has made it this long, and is able to type, thoughts onto an apparatus is as surprising to me as anything. I do not believe however, that he would be able to travel, internationally. He may even be on the blacklist.

The Women played Water Polo yesterday. When the underwater camera shows a shot underneath you will have a whole new perspective of the game..
Another perspective thing: archery

They're shooting recurve bows 75 yards. The yellow circle (9 and 10 rings) is 8 inches across. They have to account for wind. Using peep sights. Women's poundage averages 33 and mens about 45 with no let-off like you have with compound bows.

They shoot 72 arrows in just the qualification round for individual competition. And it seems rare for them to even hit an 8. They're all shooting 9s and 10s.

Another perspective thing: archery

They're shooting recurve bows 75 yards. The yellow circle (9 and 10 rings) is 8 inches across. They have to account for wind. Using peep sights. Women's poundage averages 33 and mens about 45 with no let-off like you have with compound bows.

They shoot 72 arrows in just the qualification round for individual competition. And it seems rare for them to even hit an 8. They're all shooting 9s and 10s.
IMG_7901.gif

I took gummies the whole flight back from Vegas and before anyone says “liar”

Just get a bag of candy that has a zip. Put edibles at bottom of candy bag. They can’t search your food and edibles don’t stink.

Anyways, 5 edibles later. Best flight ever
What happens if they do find them?

Got some of these locally:

About 1/6 of one and my pain/inflammation goes away with minimum or no mental effects (except for munchies and a bit of sleepiness). I am a pretty low tolerance guy, as I've never really taken the maryjanes. With that said, I took about 1/3 of one and it pretty much fried me for a couple of hours. (Wasn't a fan...)

How are they?

Bag of nerd clusters. Put candy edibles with no smell at the bottom of the bag, cover edibles up.

Put bag of candy in carry on bag.

Security searches bag and sees a candy bag.

If you’re in Vegas, they open it up and look, but they literally can not touch the food in bag.

Again, gooooooooooodluck

Reactions: gainesvol82
If a TSA officer sees you’re breaking federal law, they are supposed to report it to the authorities.
However, that is not their primary concern when you’re going through security. TSA screening procedures are focused on threats to aviation safety, trying to spot things in your bag that could be a potential threat to flights, not finding your edibles. The agency website even says “ … TSA security officers do not search for marijuana or other illegal drugs.”
“THC gummies are not really a threat that the TSA is concerned with,” Goldberg says.
Same goes for those dogs patrolling the airport. “TSA Canines are trained to detect explosives and explosive materials in a busy transportation environment,” agency spokesperson Daniel D. Velez said in an email.
While people can and do get in trouble if they have large amounts of marijuana in their bags or travel internationally with cannabis, Small says he hasn’t seen any serious enforcement actions from TSA coming across recreational amounts of marijuana. He’s heard stories of TSA turning to local law enforcement to deal with the issue, but in Denver, “which is where I hear the most stories … local law enforcement just tells you to get rid of it," he says.

Tl;dr

VN Store

Back