Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I took gummies the whole flight back from Vegas and before anyone says “liar”

Just get a bag of candy that has a zip. Put edibles at bottom of candy bag. They can’t search your food and edibles don’t stink.

Anyways, 5 edibles later. Best flight ever
Good thing you did not try to sneak your meth onboard.

I took gummies the whole flight back from Vegas and before anyone says “liar”

Just get a bag of candy that has a zip. Put edibles at bottom of candy bag. They can’t search your food and edibles don’t stink.

Anyways, 5 edibles later. Best flight ever
Duplicate deleted, my mobile goes nuts sometimes.

Question about Olympic Soccer, why doesn't the best players in the World play?
Men’s soccer in the Olympics has an u-23 age limit. Teams do get 3 spots for players over 23 but the Olympics for men’s soccer is geared more towards the future stars. Even under 23 players that are already playing professionally don’t always go because their clubs that they play for won’t let them leave since the season starts in a few weeks.

Man ain't nothing crappier than taking a shower and u look up only to have a giant freaking wolf spider fall dead on ur face!!I turned into a 13 year old girl at the moment lol...But yeah im probably gonna need therapy after this whole ordeal....
Did you have to clean the shower also??

View attachment 662391
Think I mentioned that my daughter is going to UGA in the fall. Very proud of her.

Walked through the bookstore at orientation and noticed their mannequins were all showing the all-important consideration of “fit while in handcuffs”.
Are you really VERY proud of her, or just kind of proud of her since it's UGA? We'd all be much prouder and happier for her if she had picked UT. ;)

I feel like an old man saying this but I’m not too excited about the development going up. I’m sure it’ll be cool and all, but I am afraid it will taint the “college town” vibe and hometown feel.
nah, it's ok. but unfortunately everything is super expensive. frankly being asked to pay $100 a ticket, takes us out of running for additional anything else.

Was NEVER a fan of the strip, so this doesnt even move the needle. That said, the stuff theyve done inside Neyland & baseball park is eggcellent.

So…..we are at 18 recruits committed for 2025….we are leading for several more…some potential flips exist as well….what are some thoughts on how many we will end at??

I see 24 or 25…..??
i say 22, with 3 carry over for portalers.

Konanbunny, Saunders, Perlite, and another DL have spots. 23 if one of the other OT wants in.

On my way to the pre-Sergeant’s Major course that they hold for the reserves and guard. 2 day course in Arkansas. I was planning to retire (I have 23 year in) but they finally gave me a course seat so I can get promoted. Just gotta give them 4 more years. Not bad for 90% disabled vet who is still in. I should have my 100% by the time I retire and I’ll pursue a medical retirement. #oldbrokenNCOproblems
Do they feel sorry for you because Freak won't make you a mod?

VN Store

Back