Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Happy Monday

July 29, 2024: Even though you are breaking through in some areas of your life, you will have to persevere to gain the victory. There will be solutions to problems that have seemed insurmountable, but you must continue to press through this difficult time, says the Lord. I will give you the strength and ingenuity to succeed. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

At other dispensaries like in Cali/Vegas all the edibles I’ve had just appeared as normal candy etc. out of the wrapping. I noticed in Denver every single product had a weed stamp, I assume for airport purposes. I understand you can put it in another bag as trippie suggests, but if they examine the product it’s a clear indicator. Also noticed you can’t take rental cars outside Colorado. I was just going to skip my return flight home and drive, but they told me I couldn’t return the car anywhere outside of Colorado.
Nobody in Denver airport is checking for edibles.

At other dispensaries like in Cali/Vegas all the edibles I’ve had just appeared as normal candy etc. out of the wrapping. I noticed in Denver every single product had a weed stamp, I assume for airport purposes. I understand you can put it in another bag as trippie suggests, but if they examine the product it’s a clear indicator. Also noticed you can’t take rental cars outside Colorado. I was just going to skip my return flight home and drive, but they told me I couldn’t return the car anywhere outside of Colorado.

The very low paid TSA workers do not care if you’re traveling with thc. As long as you don’t have a gun, you’re cool.

You might be underpaid! I think TSA overall average is $60k.

Either way TSA is not going out of their way to try and find THC in your bag. Don’t travel with flower but edibles and even pens are gonna be fine (put cartridge and body of pen in different places in your bag).
Not sure about other places but wng type of THC oil is a felony in Florida. Don’t think that’s worth the risk

VN Store

Back