Recruiting Football Talk VIII

We rescued this cat, well somebody dropped it off by a field behind my house while I was mowing but did not realize he was dumping a kitten off. But we have had him about 4 years now. I have been noticing my bedroom door being shut when I come in from outside and I thought maybe I was shutting the door but when I go to give my animals their treats him and my other cat was always missing. I go to look for them and they are locked in my room. So last night I was in bed and heard a door shut and I got up and he had shut the door and got on a chest and laid down. I opened the door and got back in bed and started watching him and he will take his paw and pull the door away from the wall and take his head and push the door shut. He has been doing this for the last 3-4 days and I just heard my door shut again lol. I think he does it to get a break from my yorkie. Just went and opened the door and him and the other cat is laid up in my bed. I know this is not sports related but its funny and I thought I was losing my mind.
Lol...my lil Abbie cat hates a shut door.

SIAP. But this is awesome. I don’t think any of us ever imagined how great of a job White and Heupel have done with this football program. I know I didn’t. And after hearing this I look like a complete moran when it comes to NIL. I admit, I just thought it was only about money. I was wrong. Great time to be a Vol fan!!!

My dad is from WV. Got to eat @ West 44 tonite, (Deshaun Watson & Jameis Winston in private room). Was really really cool to see memorabilia from one of the goats, also to see Laker memorabilia from some of my faves, Chamberlain & Magic.

Dad played against Jerry in HS, in WV. Said the only player on the court that day was JW.

SIAP. But this is awesome. I don’t think any of us ever imagined how great of a job White and Heupel have done with this football program. I know I didn’t. And after hearing this I look like a complete moran when it comes to NIL. I admit, I just thought it was only about money. I was wrong. Great time to be a Vol fan!!!

We've grown accustomed to you making yourself look foolish.

My ex used to help train several of the girls on the ‘96 Olympic team. I got to watch them train occasionally during’94-‘95. I’m talking on the floor 5 feet away. It’s the most impressive athletic things I’ve ever seen………
Did you say the 96 Olympics?

🤔Screenshot_20240728_224345_DuckDuckGo.jpg
New avi, @peaygolf ?

sorry Peay..... I'm in a mood tonight. 😂

Last edited:

VN Store

Back