Recruiting Football Talk VIII

UscE fans finally come to grips with status of their program lol

Wow. There is one guy in that thread predicting 8 wins for South Carolina this year, including wins over Kentucky, Clemson, Texas A&M and Missouri. That guy needs to step away from the bong.

Last edited:
I quit smoking when my then 6 y/o daughter stated “Daddy does drugs.” I said no I don’t. She said, “yes you do. You smoke cigarettes and that’s a drug.” Put em down that day.
My kids and their cousins conducted a no-smoking parade for their aunt (they were all about four-six at the time).. I think it pi$$ed her off and she still smokes 😂 It was pretty funny.. they came up with it on their own and we were all like what the heck 😂

My brother in law quit his job to become a carpenter. No one saw that coming, but I think he nailed it.
ffs-another-one.gif

So I took up vaping because someone had this flavor that was really good at the time, so I stopped cigs the next day to vape.

Turns out I wasn’t actually the biggest fan of vaping because the flavoring actually would taste worse every time I would get one.

6-7 months later of vaping, I got tired of the flavoring and how it would make me feel. It was like a more intense nauseated feeling so I went to the store and got a pack of cigs. Put one in my mouth and puked.

This led me into very very sparingly hit the vape because I couldn’t smoke a cig nor fully tolerate the vape anymore, but I needed nicotine. So instead of smoking every second I’d wait till after breakfast and lunch. Hit it like 2-3 times, put it down till 8-9 at night before bed. This helped me slowly quit.

Finally I just put it down and didn’t hit it. The first week of no nicotine I was angry. The second week, I was still angry but by the middle of the 3rd week I was fine.
I quit by using tar blockers. Only took me 2 packs. I smoked menthol and forcing myself to use the tar blockers would make the menthol taste, and really taste in general, awful. After 2 packs I was sick of that taste and then just stopped altogether.

My brother in law quit his job to become a carpenter. No one saw that coming, but I think he nailed it.
He board with his old job? Just plane sick of it? I get it. Frustration adze up. He nailed it, though. Good decision, joining those who left the rat race. Ability to be creative will dovetail nicely with the lower stress environment.

edit: ack - repeated the “nailed it”. -400 pts.

He board with his old job? Just plane sick of it? I get it. Frustration adze up. He nailed it, though. Good decision, joining those who left the rat race. Ability to be creative will dovetail nicely with the lower stress environment.

I dunno. I think he must have a screw loose.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back