Recruiting Football Talk VIII

1722395155385.png
I’ll be the first to admit, this supposedly gif (?) was perfect and was a perfect fail. I hate my new phone. I loved my IPHONE 8, i also hate change, but this is too much. I could do anything on it, but it quit charging and because of my work, I had to get an upgrade. So, I had to rush out and buy this one. I hate it. I can’t do anything on it like I did on my old one. I can only post certain gifs on it and it suxs. Make fun as you will, I’ll laugh along with you while I consider throwing this thing off the nearest bridge.

Last edited:
All we need to complete this class is another RB, 2 OTs, an Edge, a LB, and Konanbunny.

Maybe look at some special teamers if they're really going to up scholarship limits to 105 next year.

View attachment 663258
I’ll be the first to admit, this supposedly gif (?) was perfect and was a perfect fail. I hate my new phone. I loved my IPHONE 8, i also hate change, but this is too much. I could do anything on it, but it quit charging and because of my work, I had to get an upgrade. So, I had to rush out and buy this one. I hate it. I can’t do anything on it like I did on my old one. I can only post certain gifs on it and it suxs. Make fun as you will, I’ll laugh along with you while I consider throwing this thing off the nearest bridge.
1699067614682.gif

VN Store

Back