Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Spread. He's one of those odds makers who sells his picks for a living. He's not historically 90% but he's usually solid.

In fairness, I was 9/14 in week 1. Nobody is asking to buy my picks.
Do it. Not hard.

Just email out 5 "guaranteed picks" to 1 million email addresses. Each email gets a different set of picks. About 30,000 people will receive 5 winners and think you're a genius. Profit.

Just like the "stockpickers" scheme...

Do it. Not hard.

Just email out 5 "guaranteed picks" to 1 million email addresses. Each email gets a different set of picks. About 30,000 people will receive 5 winners and think you're a genius. Profit.

I never thought of that. Does Devo stand for devious?

Do it. Not hard.

Send me money and I'll give you an index option trading system that wins 95% of the time.

If Nico running the offense is going to more closely resemble Hooker than Milton, then there are only 2 demonstrated methods of stopping our offense:

- Knowing our signals w/o us realizing it
- Having both a dominate front 7 and shutdown defensive backfield (GA)

NC State is not going to check either box. I think you'll right, they'll sit back and dare our offense to slice and dice them w/o over-the-top plays. We will take exactly what they give us and thank them after the 6th TD when we put our back-ups in to mop up.
Their DL definitely didn't create pressure against WCU. They also didn't push the OL back in the run game.

Now you know the Braves are going to make playoffs. Baseball ends around November .
Georgia teams and fans can EAD.

Hope the Rockies win. For Helton. If they're even any good. Haven't watched MLB in 20 years, like most folks.

Maybe the growing hispanic population can make baseball a big deal again. Hard to even name 5 baseball players anymore. There's Ohtani, Harper, and...? Hell idk 😅

And I LOVED MLB as a kid. It has sucked for so damn long. And doesn't even try to promote its players or itself. Sad. College may be the new hot league...stadiums are actually growing, not contracting.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Defense is my favorite part of the game. A big hit is a thing of beauty, but unfortunately, they're taking that out of the game.
Didn't know D was your favorite.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I feel bad now for saying anything. Edit: SSVol'd

But in all seriousness, then explain this:

giphy (8) (22).gif

Lol there you go.

"I've made millions doing _____ but I need your $99.99 per month so I can teach you this profitable market secret that will hurt my own margins"

🤔🤣
Come on. They just want to "give back" and to mentor young traders so they can stick it to Wall Street.

In some of my darker moments I've entertained the thought that many of these so-called mentors are subsidized by Wall Street for the express purpose of sucker recruitment. Best piece of advice I can give an aspiring trader: "Find your own trading edges and trade your own trading edges. If you don't know what that means or how to do it, buy a mutual fund."

Come on. They just want to "give back" and to mentor young traders so they can stick it to Wall Street.

In some of my darker moments I've entertained the thought that many of these so-called mentors are subsidized by Wall Street for the express purpose of sucker recruitment. Best piece of advice I can give an aspiring trader: "Find your own trading edges and trade your own trading edges. If you don't know what that means or how to do it, buy a mutual fund."
"How long did you backtest your algo or strategy?"

"Backtest? The system I bought didn't mention anything like this."

200w - 2024-08-31T200651.191.gif

Reactions: SSVol

VN Store

Back