Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Yall still firing Willie or naw??
Y'all gonna make me do this.

We have the best Dline and linebackers that we've had since the 90s. Are we really giving Banks significant credit for that? Willie?

That said, until I see evidence to the contrary I think McCoy is a damn player. Knowing they only have to cover for a couple of seconds tops has to be good for the confidence.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

We have the best Dline and linebackers that we've had since the 90s. Are we really giving Banks significant credit for that? Willie?

That said, until I see evidence to the contrary I think McCoy is a damn player. Knowing they only have to cover for a couple of seconds tops has to be good for the confidence.

You’re not giving the DC credit for the …. defense?

104 yards allowed

4.7 YPA

1 INT

6 points.

Only can go by what I see.

Secondary earned their praise tonight.

You’re not giving the DC credit for the …. defense?
No, I don't think the safeties coach has anything to do with the interior Dline getting 5 yards of push every play. I don't think that has anything to do with Banks play calling, and I don't think he had very much to do with the recruitment of those guys either.

So, no.

VN Store

Back