Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Not that Prime cares, but if he doesn’t tell his son to fix his attitude he isn’t going to last long in the NFL.

He needs to put the blame on his dad, the defense knows every play you get to tee off on the pass play.....a good coach calls plays to counter the defense.......... But Sanders isn't a good coach, he's a hype man.... And a damn good one, not hating but it is what it is.

Same. 2017 was so bad. When Pruitt started failing I thought we were toast as a program. Hill was too big to climb. And “Meheupel” didn’t move the needle for me at all. But man, what a hire he has turned out to be. He’s not perfect and he’s gonna lose some games that piss us off, but he’s one of maybe 5 active coaches who could have pulled off what he did. And he’s proven to be a perfect match for this program and fanbase.
I think, we have in Heupel and Vitello two coaches who are wanting/doing it the right way. One way is the culture both are instilling in their respective programs and the other is building it their way, not how so and so does or did it years ago.
Both are winners and winners know other winners when they see them.
Leacock and Bishop are prime examples.

I had put this deep into the memory bank. I can’t believe how far we’ve come in 5 years.

There was a point in those 2019/20 seasons I had completely given up on this program. I was 100% certain we’d never make it back again.

Thank you Josh Heupel for believing in Tennessee football.

Poor leadership will do that. For years the UTAD took advantage of the fans because they knew they could go cheap on coaching hires but the fans would still show up. When we hired Butch I became a NegaVol that day I remember it clearly. Still watched all the games but had no hope anymore.

Now we see what happens with great leadership. Everything else was already in place with fan support and facilities. Regionally there’s enough talent to pull recruits from. Now that the SEC doesn’t have divisions it’s possible our schedule wont always be as brutal as it used to be. Enjoy this time because it can be taken away so quickly.

I took out a boomerang yesterday and threw it as far as I could.........I couldn't follow it and didn't remember what the big deal was.

Then it hit me.............. :confused:
Another slow developer that ended in disappointment.

- Mrs. Glitch

Your "joke" was awful too.

- Also, Mrs. Glitch

Did ESPN stop hating us??
Michael Caine Never GIFs | Tenor

After adding 12 personel how do you prepare for this offense? Also, by letting Nico loose a few times there is no way you can keep points off the board. He needs to learn his reads a little better but this offense is going to be incredible. Also, our D will be giving the ball back a whole lot faster than in the past!

VN Store

Back