Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Titans are one the clock for 2025 Draft

Which QB do you take?

Levis blows. I thought he would be ok.
I'd like to think Ran is better than that, but knowing the Titans they'll take Sanders.

I'd rather they go get a veteran free agent that'll plug in with this talent we have unless a can't-miss QB is on the board.

Bear's offense only earned 3 points. Two other field goals were after a long kickoff return and a fumble recovery. Two touchdowns on the blocked punt and the pick six.

Bench Levis, let Rudolph take over. Embarrassing performance by Levis. He is almost solely responsible for this loss. 2INTs and a fumble turned into 10pts.

Darrell Taylor strip sack of Levis, Bears recover.

Levis making late-game errors when his team needs a play made. Seen that before. We will see if he can finally overcome that issue.
Titans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. So much for any hope that things would be different this year.

VAMOS VOLS!

You're saying throwing 44 and 450 at a good defense was mediocre...a C is the epitome of mediocre..that is an insult.

The only way that is a C performance is if you only grade it against the nearly perfect games this offense is capable of throwing up sometimes, but it is wrong..in my opinion..to grade it against itself at it's well oiled best (example Bama 22) It should be graded for what it actually accomplished...absolutely brutally double tapping a very sound defense.
The well oiled best is the A+ offense. That’s what you strive to get every game.

The offense sputtered yesterday. It wasn’t perfect. It WAS a mediocre game for our offense.

Maybe it’s hard for you to wrap your mind around the fact that although we still scored as much as we did and put up decent numbers, we played sloppy, kinda vanilla, had plenty of mistakes, left many points on the board…

That’s the definition of a C-ish game for OUR offense.

If your grading scale is Pruitt’s offense, it’s an A+. This isn’t that team or that offense…

that is not saying anyone isn’t happy or thrilled that the team won by 41 against a top 25 team on the road.

It’s saying the offense was still that good and it wasn’t even close to what it could be and often is…

VN Store

Back