Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Officer has already been placed on administration leave pending an internal affairs investigation. Idk what Tyreek said right here but this is a bad look for that officer. Or, I’m guessing this is the officer that was placed on leave at least.

Also, former Walter Payton Man of the Year, Calais Campbell, was also put in cuffs after he stopped and came over to try and de-escalate. Jonnu Smith also tried to help but stopped short before being placed in cuffs.

Mike McDaniel commented after the game that he’s only heard one side of the story so far but that the details he heard were disturbing and disappointing.

Ya that's pretty damning. He was literally standing still and the cop went after him.

Reactions: Glitch and ugg
I really thought Bryce Young would be a good NFL QB. I think the panthers broke him.
Nobody can be a good nfl qb on a horrific team. The Browns proved that like a dozen times in the early 2000s. There's no way all those top qb picks were bad QB, they just couldn't overcome their bad team.

Qb savior syndrome is still alive and well in the NFL. Build a good team, then draft your qb and he'll look a lot better than if you draft a good qb and put him on a bad team.

Nobody can be a good nfl qb on a horrific team. The Browns proved that like a dozen times in the early 2000s. There's no way all those top qb picks were bad QB, they just couldn't overcome their bad team.

Qb savior syndrome is still alive and well in the NFL. Build a good team, then draft your qb and he'll look a lot better than if you draft a good qb and put him on a bad team.
Also I don't think BY is all that good anyway lol

That means Crawford thinks the ACC gets two bids, with Clemson either losing the ACC championship with 2 losses, or losing another in-season game and not making the championship game but getting in. Because if Clemson is an autobid ACC champ they would host.

I don't think the ACC is earning 2 bids though. Clemson has a cupcake schedule. Their toughest games (NC State, Louisville) are at home. If they drop another game they have no chance of earning a quality win.

Compare Clemson's ABSOLUTELY EMBARASSING schedule to Louisville's. Clemson currently has 2 ranked opponents - Georgia (neutral) and Louisville. Louisville has to play - at Notre Dame, Miami, at Boston College, and at Clemson.

Miami also has a weak schedule, with their only ranked opponent being at Louisville. Crazy how the ACC managed to cupcake the heck out of their golden teams.

If Louisville navigates that minefield with only 1 or 2 ranked road losses, then I could see them sliding in the last spot with either Miami or Clemson (whoever wins the ACC) getting the autobid. But you can't reward those weak schedules.
If Miami goes undefeated except the championship game against a 1 loss Clemson, they'll both get in.

VN Store

Back