Recruiting Football Talk VIII

That's why I gave up big hunting. Too hot and too many biting bugs.
My 12 year old is a big reason for us being in the woods this early, it does lengthen the season about a month but it takes some perseverance to put up with the bugs. I spray my blind with home defense 2 weeks before the season and it helps, but not that much.

Heup’s first 3 years if the other team could slow our run game down and pressure the QB dropping 5-6 in coverage they had a formula to stop us. I believe this year is different and we have more counter punches in our arsenal, such as 12 personnel with really good TEs.
Also, a better roster. And probably slightly lesser rosters on the teams that stopped the Vols (except Mizzu).

The Vols have a visibly higher quality roster than years before--including backups. Kirby is complaining because the portal and NIL have leveled the playing field and he can't just stock up anymore on blue chips while everyone else eats scraps. Saban retired because of the same complaints.

So, the Vols are visibly much better. Our main rivals have visibly taken a step back. And Heupel has recruited TEs to implement counterpunch scheme changes that he probably knew needed to happen two years ago.

Really interesting that some of you are freaking out over one player not playing today.

This is a team sport not an individual one, I'm positive that CJH and his OC have came up with a game plan for Today without Heard.

But carry on with this BVS nonsense if you all see fit.
Eh... It's a team sport that's all about exposing and taking advantage of individual matchups. They are valid concerns.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back