Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

This discussion is something I've been studying for years.
What Bucky said was correct, the intent and actually worked... for a bit.
But because humans are involved, corruption has taken over. More hunting license are being granted than were ever supposed to be, by people accepting bribes. Poachers are also using the guise of trophy hunting and officials are skimming from the funds, so the proper amount is not reaching conservation efforts.

Figures are being faked, such as Botswana now claiming any elephant that crosses their border, as being part of their population.
Botswana claims annual increase for a total of 237,000 but the real number appears to be closer to under 132,000.
Thank you.

Speaking of random sh*t.

So something I’ve been thinking about lately. If your name is Hunter and you’re a vegetarian. Would it be perfectly normal to call you gatherer? I’m thinking it would be cool...

Not sure. Does hunter have to apply to animals?
I mean, I haven't shot at an animal in a really long time but I spend an unusual amount of time hunting my keys.

This is accurate. Nothing is black and white. Everything is nuanced.
I can agree with that. The real fault lies with rich dweebs who think it makes them a man to have a guide point out an animal to shoot with their high powered rifle. Whether it's good for the big picture or not it's crap and you can't change my mind.

Not sure. Does hunter have to apply to animals?
I mean, I haven't shot at an animal in a really long time but I spend an unusual amount of time hunting my keys.
Naw, talking dudes named Hunter that are vegetarians. Since they don’t eat meat, they are just gatherers. Probably should legally change their name to Gatherer Soy Jones/Smith or whatever.

Naw, talking dudes named Hunter that are vegetarians. Since they don’t eat meat, they are just gatherers. Probably should legally change their name to Gatherer Soy Jones/Smith or whatever.
Haha, I understood you, I was just joking that they could still "hunt" other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back