Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the question of favorite non superstar Vol. this seems very TMQish:

Kyler Kerbyson- proved the haters wrong
Corey Flemming (super fast speed rating on Madden)
Alvin Harper
Nick Revis
AJ Johnson (does he count as a superstar?)
Cam Sutton (does he count?)
Constatin Ritzman
Dennis Rogan (should have stayed for Sr year, and would have been drafted)

My fav though:
Montori Hughes (came in as a LB, grew to a DT. Was becoming a force, then, when LSU has no answer for him destroying their game plan, the coaches ordered the hit that essentially ended his UT career. This is why I was strongly against us hiring Les Miles. I didn’t forget that dirty play. A 15 yard penalty ended Montori’s season and LSU got back into the game to win, with help of a 12 man on the field call that didn’t matter because Nick Reveiz has that stop...

giphy.gif
Putting the perfect stats on the line?

I like the question of favorite non superstar Vol. this seems very TMQish:

Kyler Kerbyson- proved the haters wrong
Corey Flemming (super fast speed rating on Madden)
Alvin Harper
Nick Revis
AJ Johnson (does he count as a superstar?)
Cam Sutton (does he count?)
Constatin Ritzman
Dennis Rogan (should have stayed for Sr year, and would have been drafted)

My fav though:
Montori Hughes (came in as a LB, grew to a DT. Was becoming a force, then, when LSU has no answer for him destroying their game plan, the coaches ordered the hit that essentially ended his UT career. This is why I was strongly against us hiring Les Miles. I didn’t forget that dirty play. A 15 yard penalty ended Montori’s season and LSU got back into the game to win, with help of a 12 man on the field call that didn’t matter because Nick Reveiz has that stop...

I forgot Aaron Douglas. I thought about not putting him on this list since he transferred, but RIP. Plus he was the one that was gonna tear Kiffen a new one had he seen him on that mattress burning night. That alone, and his parents are VFLs, so he gets the nod for this list

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back