Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they came over to the house I had to warn @bignewt when he came over about the animal heads hanging on the wall. 🤣

Wouldn't mind having an Elephant, a Gator, three Tigers, a Wildcat, a Cock, 2 Bulldogs, a Black bear, a Hog, a dude named Andy and a male cheerleader's head mounted on the wall in my UT room.

This discussion is something I've been studying for years.
What Bucky said was correct, the intent and actually worked... for a bit.
But because humans are involved, corruption has taken over. More hunting license are being granted than were ever supposed to be, by people accepting bribes. Poachers are also using the guise of trophy hunting and officials are skimming from the funds, so the proper amount is not reaching conservation efforts.

Figures are being faked, such as Botswana now claiming any elephant that crosses their border, as being part of their population.
Botswana claims annual increase for a total of 237,000 but the real number appears to be closer to under 132,000.
It's sad. I read lions will be extinct in the next 40 years at the rate they are diminishing.

Reactions: chargervol
Yea he’s dropping hints. A huge tuna and Austin Dillion’s #3 car. All I can figure is Dillion went fishing and landed a monster tuna? Don’t know how he would know all that? But he seems confident!!! 🤷‍♂️
Well that would be big news. I didn't even know Dillon was into fishing.

Good Netflix series to binge? We have just got through Schitts Creek, orange is the new black, and we’re thinking Ozark or Narcos.

Reactions: bignewt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back