Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a good software company that specializes in helping people work from home. That's gonna be golden going forward.
Clorox
Home delivery companies
P&G
Medical supply companies

I appreciate that @Batman1948 so much..I know good advice sometimes isn’t free but I appreciate you for the insight.i have probably look at every “demand” aspect of the stocks but those,good perspective.

After seeing clowns representing in here, I’ll use that. I’m hoping the clowns that represent us, do something and put their posturing aside, (no faith in them). Sorry for the political post.
My “political” post was quarantined immediately last night. I guess I should have included an apology in mine too.

Reactions: franklinpence
The patriot, 13th warrior, the green mile, the notebook, armageddon, Independence Day, pearl harbor, the abyss, gone in 60 seconds, ferris buellers day off, titanic...

So many great older movies.

If y’all are looking for a movie that is relevant to the times we are living in now...

If he doesn’t open the economy back up and businesses shut down, that would lead us into a depression. I saw a stat yesterday I believe that said if things keep going this way we could see an unemployment rate in this country at 35%. It was at 25% during the Great Depression.
Would those jobs not come back after the quarantine was lifted?

Find a good software company that specializes in helping people work from home. That's gonna be golden going forward.
Clorox
Home delivery companies
P&G
Medical supply companies

What companies do you suggest on the medical supply front and home deliveries....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back