Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all my North Carolina VOL brothers and sisters. I'm a Firefighter/AEMT and today was informed from our county's emergency management that North Carolina is looking at shutting down all non essential stores, places and travel, much like wake county has. Rumor coming from state EM is an announcement as early as Wednesday.

Not trying to scare you or add to some of the panic with rumors because nothing official has come across my desk. Just thought y'all would like a heads up.
Take care, don't lick door knobs 😛, and for the love of all things holy wash your ******* hands (next week we'll start working on shapes and colors).

This has been you friendly neighborhood fireman saying "you stay classy volnation".

Final tally on how much the stock market crash has cost me and each one of my five sibs...18,790$ each as of Friday. It actually will have dropped even more by the time the portfolios are split...yikes...that is almost as much as I made last year.

I swear we're all 12, me included.

giphy.gif

Research in Britain is showing obesity is causing severe issues with Covid 19. People under 50, with no other health issues but obesity, are 20% of the Covid 19 ICU cases in Britain.

Final tally on how much the stock market crash has cost me and each one of my five sibs...18,790$ each as of Friday. It actually will have dropped even more by the time the portfolios are split...yikes...that is almost as much as I made last year.

1. Why do you write the $ at the end?

2. That doesn’t seem like a lot considering the sharpe decline

Cost my parents 80k so far who JUST had put a lot of money into stocks in January... They're struggling now

my mom was slated to retire in the next few months. i don't think she's been brave enough to look whats happened, though. sucks.

Hey all my North Carolina VOL brothers and sisters. I'm a Firefighter/AEMT and today was informed from our county's emergency management that North Carolina is looking at shutting down all non essential stores, places and travel, much like wake county has. Rumor coming from state EM is an announcement as early as Wednesday.

Not trying to scare you or add to some of the panic with rumors because nothing official has come across my desk. Just thought y'all would like a heads up.
Take care, don't lick door knobs 😛, and for the love of all things holy wash your ******* hands (next week we'll start working on shapes and colors).

This has been you friendly neighborhood fireman saying "you stay classy volnation".
Firefighter in Durham, where you at big guy and thank you for the update!

Us Tennessee folk are already used to that non-essential shutdown. V,B!!!

Reactions: ncVOL1988
My wife and I are having quite the movie marathon. Have watched Gladiator, Braveheart, and Shawshank Redemption over the last 3 days. Might watch The Godfather tonight. She’s never seen any of these movies. What other classics should we watch?
MASH, Three Days of the Condor, Fargo, Presumed Innocent, The Verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back