Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 people, in Seattle, have been vaccinated for the virus. The vaccine was not tested in mice and fast tracked to humans because of the urgency of this situation. The 45 people volunteered to be vaccinated. True hero's in my mind.
This is how the zombie apocalypse begins. See I am Legend

If he doesn’t open the economy back up and businesses shut down, that would lead us into a depression. I saw a stat yesterday I believe that said if things keep going this way we could see an unemployment rate in this country at 35%. It was at 25% during the Great Depression.

After seeing clowns representing in here, I’ll use that. I’m hoping the clowns that represent us, do something and put their posturing aside, (no faith in them). Sorry for the political post.

After seeing clowns representing in here, I’ll use that. I’m hoping the clowns that represent us, do something and put their posturing aside, (no faith in them). Sorry for the political post.
Don’t apologize. There’s nothing else to talk about. That’s like aliens landing and people saying “don’t talk about aliens!” This is the biggest story in the world and about the only thing happening right now.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
If he doesn’t open the economy back up and businesses shut down, that would lead us into a depression. I saw a stat yesterday I believe that said if things keep going this way we could see an unemployment rate in this country at 35%. It was at 25% during the Great Depression.
The second the virus slows down everything will go back to business as usual. stock market selling is based on nothing technical but strictly fear. It has already priced in a massive problem that probably won’t materialize. People being laid off today could be immediately rehired if this blows over shortly. This fear is about voting a stimulus package in that is double the financial crisis. The virus is serious, but it will not end the world.

Reactions: crovol
My wife and I are having quite the movie marathon. Have watched Gladiator, Braveheart, and Shawshank Redemption over the last 3 days. Might watch The Godfather tonight. She’s never seen any of these movies. What other classics should we watch?
The patriot, 13th warrior, the green mile, the notebook, armageddon, Independence Day, pearl harbor, the abyss, gone in 60 seconds, ferris buellers day off, titanic...

So many great older movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back