Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow dinner: Crawfish boil with corn, taters, jalapeño sausage and cajun sausage. Also throwing a whole pineapple into the boil. Tastes great afterwards with all the spices.

Doc, I’ll have to admit, I gave a like to your post, while reading the first part and then had to take it back when you got to pineapple. Is that acceptable?

Holeintheroof thinks it’s funny how this kid refers to himself in third person.

VoluptuousBooms thinks Diwun Black will suck at Florida. VB also had a French dip and French fries for dinner despite his personal opinions that the French are a bunch of wimpy cowards for laying down in WW2.

Thanks! So those in the know what do you all think? I don't know enough about him to have an informed opinion. I do believe Pruitt has proven he knows how to hire well though.
Won't know until we see if we have to lift weights during the season.

Doc, I’ll have to admit, I gave a like to your post, while reading the first part and then had to take it back when you got to pineapple. Is that acceptable?

Your call.

The pineapple is whole, skin and all.It doesn’t affect the boil at all. Once everything is put out to eat, then you cut up the pineapple. It’s a great offsetting taste for someone that the boil seasoning is too spicy. You don’t taste the pineapple unless you eat a slice.
Better?

Tomorrow dinner: Crawfish boil with corn, taters, jalapeño sausage and cajun sausage. Also throwing a whole pineapple into the boil. Tastes great afterwards with all the spices.

Love doing the low country boil I picked up from living in Savannah for a while. Of course they do shrimp not crawfish and get downright indignant if you try to add crawfish. Low country snobbery.

I'm soaking the beans tonite for my red beans and rice with andouille sausage tomorrow. I simmer that baby for six hours with some secret spices I got from a chef in New Orleans and smoked ham before slipping in the sausage for the last two hours. The sauce develops this silky look at the end. My yankee wife says she would never have believed beans could be that good.

Your call.

The pineapple is whole, skin and all.It doesn’t affect the boil at all. Once everything is put out to eat, then you cut up the pineapple. It’s a great offsetting taste for someone that the boil seasoning is too spicy. You don’t taste the pineapple unless you eat a slice.
Better?
Sounds delicious to me. Now give me some of that corn and potatoes that are gunna burn my face off

We have no depth at lb. just don’t see us competing for a title this year. Next year will be better though
Agreed. I think we’re a year out from competing.

If JG doesn’t show vast improvement almost immediately out of the gate - I say hand the ball to HB and let’s get him repped and ready for a run next year.

Love doing the low country boil I picked up from living in Savannah for a while. Of course they do shrimp not crawfish and get downright indignant if you try to add crawfish. Low country snobbery.

I'm soaking the beans tonite for my red beans and rice with andouille sausage tomorrow. I simmer that baby for six hours with some secret spices I got from a chef in New Orleans and smoked ham before slipping in the sausage for the last two hours. The sauce develops this silky look at the end. My yankee wife says she would never have believed beans could be that good.
Jackcrevol likes slipping in the sau...

sauce, secret sauce moran

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back