Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, I rarely get allergies so hopefully it's just this wack weather.
I had it a few months back. Getting tested is the right thing to do. Hopefully it’s not the China Virus but in the event that it is you’ll be glad you got tested so that you can avoid others. My first test came back negative, I went on a bachelor party, got tested again after still feeling sick and tested positive, then found out I gave it to 6 of my friends on that trip. They were all fine because we’re all late 20s/early 30s but it coulda been worse! I’m not afraid of this whole thing but just like the flu or anything else we gotta protect the elderly who can’t fight off the sickness.

Side note, please Jeremy give a different QB a chance to play. We know what JG can do, now it’s time to give the others guys a chance and see what happens.

Speaking of MLB...I haven't followed it since I have lived up here, but I used to go to a few Rays games every year...so it's good to see them in the ALCS again, but I was watching them in game 5 against the Yankers the other night and realized....I don't know one guy on that team...That is why I can't get into MLB anymore..teams like the Rays can't keep stars, and to compete they have to have constant turnover...which means you can never really develop a relationship with teams like you could in the old days..

Money effin ruins every effin thing..

I had it a few months back. Getting tested is the right thing to do. Hopefully it’s not the China Virus but in the event that it is you’ll be glad you got tested so that you can avoid others. My first test came back negative, I went on a bachelor party, got tested again after still feeling sick and tested positive, then found out I gave it to 6 of my friends on that trip. They were all fine because we’re all late 20s/early 30s but it coulda been worse! I’m not afraid of this whole thing but just like the flu or anything else we gotta protect the elderly who can’t fight off the sickness.

Side note, please Jeremy give a different QB a chance to play. We know what JG can do, now it’s time to give the others guys a chance and see what happens.
...chewing my tongue..🤐

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back