Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we indeed get to play those games as scheduled, time will tell who needs a "reality check".

IMHO....

1 Georgia
2 Bama
3 Gators
4 - 12 Take you pick
13-14 Cellar Dwellers....Candy and Gamecocks

SC just destroyed Vandy. I dislike the Gamecocks, but they aren't in the same tier with Vandy, who appears to have the bottom of the SEC solely to themselves this year since Arkansas has a pulse.

Throwing size rocks laying everywhere on that path. I would have been raining stone-size hades down on that cat.

But you just don't go wandering in the wild near the Rockies without a gun, or at the very least, bear spray.
He says in video, iirc.. damn where's my gun..

Prob just forgot it.

But I agree, I would be raining rocks like monkeys flinging sht!!!!!

He says in video, iirc.. damn where's my gun..

Prob just forgot it.

But I agree, I would be raining rocks like monkeys flinging sht!!!!!
Iā€™d grab a cobra by the tail, commence to whirling that sucker around like Davidā€™s slingshot and charge that kitty screaming ā€œcome get it!ā€

Damn just watched Jack White absolutely destroy it on SNL. Greatest guitarist of his generation.

I miss that 2 band lineup he toured with for awhile, I think it was the Blunderbuss tour. I forget the name of the group made up of males, but the female lineup were the Peacocks. He said it was just too expensive to maintain that many musicians. But both of those bands were really good.

Edit: the Buzzards, that was the name of the male lineup.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklinpence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back