Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is JG not a dual threat, He is one the least athletic QB’s in the nation. Wth were the recruiting services thinking?
When he runs he is not fluid, has no vision or awareness, is not sudden with his movements, does not have speed, and looks very tentative. Other than that....great athlete?!?! I am completely confused how they got it THAT wrong when evaluating him. For anybody to watch him and ever even entertain the thought of 'dual threat' is blind.

Riley though! Seriously - who else could he have gone to? I’m only seeing a catcher left on the bench.
He shouldn’t have pinch hit there and put us in such a risky position. I don’t see what you gain in Charlie over Markakis (especially when Charlie hasn’t hit this year) or Pablo over Pache. He put us in a tough spot defensively. Hopefully it doesn’t matter

He shouldn’t have pinch hit there and put us in such a risky position. I don’t see what you gain in Charlie over Markakis (especially when Charlie hasn’t hit this year) or Pablo over Pache. He put us in a tough spot defensively. Hopefully it doesn’t matter
Interestinggg...thank god for those bats though

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back