Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence is there that will happen? Pruitt is stubborn as hell.
Tbf weren't we playing Toots, Wanya, Wright, Gray quite a bit last year on top of Tank and Crouch? Even gave Burrell a chance off the bat.

I remember the USCe mod being a total downer last year after we ran them, much because he said we had surpassed them with freshmen all over the field and how that would bode for the coming years.

I just feel the difference in playing young guys last year and this year is significant. A ton of that is surely due to covid. Pruitt has tons of other major issues, but I'm not sure being patient on freshmen this year is one of them.

Reactions: MarcoVol
I've seen the water so high it was above the handrails.
Me and dad went to Norris today, I caught this little guy at the end of the day. We think it's a perch but my dad has never saw one on Norris and he's been fishing there for 50 years. ( this one was 8" and no teeth) What do you think it is, perch or walleye?20201119_183020.jpg

Me and dad went to Norris today, I caught this little guy at the end of the day. We think it's a perch but my dad has never saw one on Norris and he's been fishing there for 50 years. ( this one was 8" and no teeth) What do you think it is, perch or walleye?View attachment 324240

Walleye or Sauger.....I can't tell the difference.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Walleye or Sauger.....I can't tell the difference.

Don’t think it is either. Fished around here for a long time and I have never seen that fish. I would show TWRA to see if they have an idea. Very interesting.

Please us posted.

Spending some time on Norris next week myself. Good Luck !!

We don't have much screen time in this house but when there is, we usually let them use YouTube Kids app. I upped the age limit for my five year old to get more science videos in there, he's kind of a dweeb, and this is one of the videos that popped up.

20201119_190934.jpg
giphy - 2020-03-16T085300.042.gif

Trying to avoid that negativity. We are partially a Tennessee house and have enough of that already.

We don't have much screen time in this house but when there is, we usually let them use YouTube Kids app. I upped the age limit for my five year old to get more science videos in there, he's kind of a dweeb, and this is one of the videos that popped up.

View attachment 324249
View attachment 324250

Trying to avoid that negativity. We are partially a Tennessee house and have enough of that already.
Nothing makes sense anymore.

They technically can't. But if the Commissioner was able to get Nick Saban, of all people, to back off hiring Freeze a few years ago, I imagine they'd still look at a school sideways if they tried to hire him.

Plus, it's actually in the SEC's bylaws that you have to consult directly with the Commissioner if you want to hire someone that has a Level I/II/III infraction on their record: Report: Alabama wanted to hire Hugh Freeze as co-OC, but SEC commissioner Greg Sankey discouraged it

Now, I suppose you can always tell the Commissioner "Up yours, we're hiring him anyway" if he suggests that you don't do it, but do you really want to do that?
just leave the SEC all together

View attachment 324249
View attachment 324250

Did you forget a dose?

Reactions: whitw
Quin Ewers just committed to Ohio State and they’re ‘22 class is insane. 8 commits already with an average composite of .94xx.

If they start JG I will root for Auburn until he is benched. I’m literally past the point of being able to cheer for this team because any success with jg at qb is just hurting us in the long run.

Won’t ever root against my vols but I won’t be hurt if they lose either..I’m just ready for a change.

1605832555655.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back