Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be viewed as a grounds for dismissal since he is going against players wishes and causing the players to be divided. It means he has no control of the program and the team is starting to divide.
Oooh, I like that idea! That means we have cause to fire him, which means we do not have to pay the buyout, which means go get Coach Freeze right now!

Agreed. I didn’t want Doeren and still don’t. We would be very average. But we wouldn’t be as bad as we are now.
There is really no way to project how any of these guys would do. I think Brohm would be the best of the bunch , but still no way to be sure. It is hard to believe we would be worse than we have been this year.

Cleaning up some photos on my phone I found this screen cap. At the time my son was 3 and my wife texted me about him getting in trouble at daycare.
View attachment 324222

It’s obvious the wifey isn’t a big fan of the incredibles👀 it seems shes given birth to a real life Jack Jack

1605824559690.gif

Cleaning up some photos on my phone I found this screen cap. At the time my son was 3 and my wife texted me about him getting in trouble at daycare.
View attachment 324222

Side note!...ive seen this play out in my head😭😅😂😂 I feel like ive seen it in a movie before!....anyways seems like you have a future UFC or boxing champion on your hands congratulations on baby Mike

1605825150166.gif

Reactions: Jack Burton
We've heard a lot from Pruitt about guys out due to COVID and contract tracing, no spring ball, and a fall camp where a bunch of guys missed time. You'd think that would impact the team most early in the season, right? Look bad early in the year, then get your legs under you as you get more practice reps and game time?

Well, we actually won and looked the best in our first 2 games, have gotten worse as the season goes on, and I think we've had guys affected less by COVID intra-season than a lot of other teams have.

So not only does the excuse not hold water because all teams have had to deal with it, it also doesn't make sense when you consider how the team has played.

We are not dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed. And the playbook is massive...I can assure you it is not that easy to digest.
If you have to roll out a team full of Stephen Hawkings for them to be capable of learning the playbook, then that is a coaching issue as well. NO other team in the country is prevented from playing freshmen (even at key positions like QB), and you can't convince me that all those freshmen are capable of splitting atoms. This is nothing more than extremely poor coaching!

Last edited:
If you have to roll out a team full of Stephen Hawkings for them to be capable of learning the playbook, then that is a coaching issue as well. NO other team in the country is prevented from playing freshmen (even at key positions like QB) and you can't convince me that all those freshmen are splitting atoms. This is nothing more than extremely poor coaching!

Dude, Stephen Hawking is hell on wheels on a jet sweep.

We've heard a lot from Pruitt about guys out due to COVID and contract tracing, no spring ball, and a fall camp where a bunch of guys missed time. You'd think that would impact the team most early in the season, right? Look bad early in the year, then get your legs under you as you get more practice reps and game time?

Well, we actually won and looked the best in our first 2 games, have gotten worse as the season goes on, and I think we've had guys affected less by COVID intra-season than a lot of other teams have.

So not only does the excuse not hold water because all teams have had to deal with it, it also doesn't make sense when you consider how the team has played.
he’s clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back