Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, how did we go from yesterday ATL and LA basically hinting something was in the works, gump and/or fulmer getting into some sort of trouble, media hinting a bit, and then now we are back to sucking ass again next year with no changes?
Because it was never, ever in the works and this board will trust anyone under 70 who knows how to post a :eek: emoji.

The dude is fast, and Bruin is 💩 but he is technically correct. It’s not necessarily a straight conversion and proportion.

That ain’t how the kinematics work we’d need to know his horizontal acceleration. Or at least his Favg.

(Yeah..I just took my physics final yesterday...As I look at this message it’s hitting me that I might be a nerd 🥸)

(approximate conversion below, work shown)

1 meter per second = 1.094 yards per second
6.25 seconds to run 55 meters is 8.8 meters per second
8.8 x 1.094 = 9.6272 yards per second
40 yards / 9.6272 yards per second = 4.15 (rounded to nearest hundredth)

Hope you did well on the Physics Final!

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
The dude is fast, and Bruin is 💩 but he is technically correct. It’s not necessarily a straight conversion and proportion.

That ain’t how the kinematics work we’d need to know his horizontal acceleration. Or at least his Favg.

(Yeah..I just took my physics final yesterday...As I look at this message it’s hitting me that I might be a nerd 🥸)

Bingo

Maybe not. I think everyone is pretty much on the same page that JP isn't gonna make it but at least the younger guys haven't quit, at least it doesn't seem so. Maybe this class makes us competitive if a change isn't made.
I was hoping for a surprise recruit than Pruitt being outed.

Reactions: VolMike16

Mercy mercy mercy

You do realize that those times start from a stand still starting point and when you go from 40-60 yards that added time is way faster because there isn’t another start right ???

Lol Yeahhhhhh that’s not how it works and if we’re talking about tenths of a second then it kind of matters. Regardless, the dude is fast

Jesus. Freeze is just a weird dude.
giphy.gif

Yep

I wanted him badly a month ago but not now
Bruin like, “I can deal with the hookers. We’re all sinners. I’m not a fan of the getting caught cheating, but we all cheating this is the SEC. But I gotta tell y’all...this last tweet of his...it’s gone too.damn.far. THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back