Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, it's bruin. He doesn't care. He'd argue with you that 1+1 doesn't equal 2.

I know, I reply to share for everyone. Wright is blazing fast he'll be the fastest guy on campus when he arrives. Best part is with him not being able to run track as much cause of COVID he added size, he's probably 200lbs or close to it now and kept the speed.

He's listed on Wiki as a co-OC from 2011-2013. He was also Saban's very first OC at Alabama, but was canned after the first year.

He might not be a great football mind, but part of his "problem" is that he's happened to have coached at some big programs, namely Alabama and Texas, plus he's had a head coaching job. All of those jobs probably are too big for him. Arkansas St seems pretty well-suited for him, as it does to Butch as well.
Harsin was the first Co...and he definitely called the plays. Unclear whether he or the WR guy did afterwards for a season. It’s not my mission in life to downgrade him, but his name’s popped up every time we’ve had an OC opening. And him being hyped as Butch’s best OC since maybe Bajakian brings back the same kick in the nads.

Little concerned we couldn't any 4* OL. Not saying the ones we signed aren't going to be good just saying..... go ahead flame me. lol

I know, I reply to share for everyone. Wright is blazing fast he'll be the fastest guy on campus when he arrives. Best part is with him not being able to run track as much cause of COVID he added size, he's probably 200lbs or close to it now and kept the speed.
I really hope we can be creative in how we use him and now waste him like we have Holiday all year.

I said he’s fast.

He’s real fast

Just pointing out you can’t do the math you did. It’s not accurate

I really hope we can be creative in how we use him and now waste him like we have Holiday all year.

Well, Jay's been our one bright spot on the staff so I think we'll see Wright taken care of.

A HS Junior though that manages to add 10-15lbs of muscle and improve his game during all this is a hungry guy. I'm excited to see what he can do, I feel like if Jay found 'em he's got some potential.

As long as he's patient (Jaylen that is) he can have some success here, may be a year or 2 before he's carved out the sort of carries he wants to get though. Gray, Small, Beckwith all returning....Ty could, and then you still got 2 guys in this class higher rated and who knows where Hodge/Whitehead end up.

AP didn’t just play us with that gif did he? He really was referring to the transfer rule? That rule is just as harmful to us as it is good. We will lose as many good ones as we bring in.

I offered his verified hand timed 40...that wasn't good enough, I shared his PR 55m that wasn't good enough...I converted his 55m to a 40yards...that's not good enough either?

The kid as a track sprinter is one of the fastest kids in the country, and that's based on what he was doing as a junior (spring 2020).

Until he runs a 40 at the NFL combine there isn't going to be a "verified" 4.2s time in the 40. Because that's the only time they are laser timed, like his indoor track times have been.
The dude is fast, and Bruin is 💩 but he is technically correct. It’s not necessarily a straight conversion and proportion.

That ain’t how the kinematics work we’d need to know his horizontal acceleration. Or at least his Favg.

(Yeah..I just took my physics final yesterday...As I look at this message it’s hitting me that I might be a nerd 🥸)

Reactions: VOLSONLY
wait, how did we go from yesterday ATL and LA basically hinting something was in the works, gump and/or fulmer getting into some sort of trouble, media hinting a bit, and then now we are back to sucking ass again next year with no changes?
That’s what I would like to know

Someone mentioned our RB room being slammed full.. if this guy is a legit 4.28 guy, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Tyreek Hill type roll.. Take the top off the defense every single play..

Whatever the case is they need to figure out how to get smalls the ball more..he has the best awareness outside of Eric grey in my opinion and doesn’t mind contact at all.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
AP didn’t just play us with that gif did he? He really was referring to the transfer rule? That rule is just as harmful to us as it is good. We will lose as many good ones as we bring in.

Maybe not. I think everyone is pretty much on the same page that JP isn't gonna make it but at least the younger guys haven't quit, at least it doesn't seem so. Maybe this class makes us competitive if a change isn't made.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back