Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This and it was already stated that we were leaving room for High level transfers. In order to get immediate help. Did it all in terrible circumstances. It’s not like the recruits we signed today popped out of no where.... it’s who we’ve been recruiting for a while lol

Considering how this class was shaping up when it was “only may” compared to how it ended.this class is very underwhelming and doesn’t move the needle for me,especially when you think back on all of the elite players who were considering coming here and had us as their top schools ...yeaaaa bro this isn’t the ticket

I offered his verified hand timed 40...that wasn't good enough, I shared his PR 55m that wasn't good enough...I converted his 55m to a 40yards...that's not good enough either?

The kid as a track sprinter is one of the fastest kids in the country, and that's based on what he was doing as a junior (spring 2020).

Until he runs a 40 at the NFL combine there isn't going to be a "verified" 4.2s time in the 40. Because that's the only time they are laser timed, like his indoor track times have been.
Bro, it's bruin. He doesn't care. He'd argue with you that 1+1 doesn't equal 2.

F I don’t care about the transfer rule. We will lose players too.... that’s lame if that’s what AP was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back