Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really going to get suckered into to believing we turn it around next year and Pruitt improves and HB is an elite QB. Is this class elite? No but they’re are good peices and we have plenty of young talent on the roster. I’d gladly take a new coach if it were Freeze, Campbell, or another proven Power 5 winner but I think this transfer rule will really hurt us if we went with an up and coming coach. Players like Pruitt. I’m a fool.
He will mutually part ways with TN on Sunday. He will then be hired by Steele as DC at AU where he’ll be much happier. They’re close, it makes sense. He would be a monster hire for them as well.

TN will then announce a nationwide search, but in reality, the Haslams want Freeze. They’ll push him, and Fulmer will hire Hugh by the end of next week.

He will mutually part ways with TN on Sunday. He will then be hired by Steele as DC at AU where he’ll be much happier. They’re close, it makes sense. He would be a monster hire for them as well.

TN will then announce a nationwide search, but in reality, the Haslams want Freeze. They’ll push him, and Fulmer will hire Hugh by the end of next week.
Merry Christmas Volnation!

I have rewatched last nights basketball game 3 times. I’m starving for Tennessee dominance.
Yeah, they dominated that game. I think this year is gonna be special.

Its gonna be interesting how PT is spread out. We have a lot of contributors this year. I think we had 4 guys in double digits . Its gonna be wild, I just wish TBA could be packed. It would be jumpin

1608172861077.gif

And then you woke up. Pruitt is here 2 more years minimum.

And then you woke up. Pruitt is here 2 more years minimum.
tenor.gif

The Haslams wouldn’t want Freeze. They’d have a hard time controlling him. They prefer patsies with a lack of name recognition or reputation of their own.

No reason to think there’ll be a coaching change but I did wonder if the reason Freeze wasn’t in play for Auburn is because we had already locked him up. Could be he didn’t want to take gus’s job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back