Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not correct. Contact your TWRA officer to find out. No person means no person last I checked.

I missed the part where you were talking about a corn feeder. I was talking about hunting and/or killing an animal on your own land that came there on its own. Baiting/feeders like that is not hunting and never will be. Completely different.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsme
I'm not sure some scandal leading the way to Pruitt getting fired is worth it. If it comes out that Pruitt willingly broke covid rules and they covered it up, we're screwed.

I think it's that or it's recruiting related.

I dont want this job to suddenly have extra baggage scaring away all the good candidates.
Screwed? Lmao!!! Fined... yes. Screwed. hahahahaha

Just wanna thank @HankHill for not being a turbo douche & actually throwing small information scraps and not toying with our emotions. Haha. Legit, we need something good to happen to us for a change & as arduous as coaching searches are, it’s just time for us to move on from Pruitt. I think he’s a great dude and all but I just believe the HC gig at a university like ours is just a bit over his head. I believe that’s shown up a time or two. As much as I admire Fulmer, he needs to put his ego aside and not impede what could potentially become a program trajectory changing hire.

It's gonna get dirty then...unless whatever you're referring to is used as leverage as cause.
My read on the situation is you can’t use it “for cause,” but it’s the kind of thing that can be piled on top of the results and easily build a case for removal in the eyes of people who matter.

My read on the situation is you can’t use it “for cause,” but it’s the kind of thing that can be piled on top of the results and easily build a case for removal in the eyes of people who matter.
AV has hinted at a few things going on behind the scenes several times over the last few months. So, yes, that's the way I would put it too.

AV has hinted at a few things going on behind the scenes several times over the last few months. So, yes, that's the way I would put it too.
Yep - I’ve never been more convinced we are making a change. I’d look for a Sunday or Monday announcement.

Still sticking to my guns that we don’t have a coach lined up and the Freeze stuff is all BS coming from his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back