Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had a choice between Malzahn and Freeze, who would you take?
Some food for thought..

Malzahn is:
3-3 vs Dan Mullen
3-5 vs Saban
1-6 vs Kirby
32-14 vs other SEC

Freeze is:
4-2 vs Mullen
2-4 vs Saban
13-15 vs everyone else

Malzahn is 40-28 in the SEC batting 0.59
Freeze is 19-21 (0.45)

My money would be on Gustavo!

When Pruitt is back next year, there needs to be a stickied thread that lists all the blow hards that have been littering the thread with their masturbatory nonsense the last few weeks:

“it’s happening Sunday”
“Or Monday”
“When all this comes out, CJP is fired for cause”
“The OBC is doing shady stuff”
“Fulmer and Pruitt are both going down”
“The gears are turning”
“The wheels are turning”
“High level meetings are happening”
“Feelers are being put out there”

Etc etc etc

None of these guys know anything. They aren’t connected. They either rob info from TOS or they make it up for Ecred.

I’ve been on this forum a long time. 11 years. Donkeys live a long time.

None of these posters are insiders.

Last edited:
Yep. Bama doesn’t even have to pitch/convince anyone anymore. They did in Saban’s first few years there, but not anymore. All the elite talent just wants to go there, and they choose the ones they want.

No. Bama is just massively cheating.

If there is anything I’ve learned from years of watching sports it’s that if something is too good to be true, too far outside the norm, then it is for a reason. I remember watching Javy Lopez standing on second looking jacked and the announcers talking about how he’d changed his body through diet and workouts. Roids.

Tiger Woods in 2005 at the US open and he was exploding out of his pink Nike polo. Roids.

Lance Armstrong winning 7 straight TDFs. Doping.

Louisville landing top recruits. Hookers and blow.

Hugh Freeze pulling 5* at Ole Miss. Cheating.

There is no way Bama recruits that much better than everyone else without cheating. Tuscaloosa is terrible. The entire state with maybe the exception of Fairhope and Huntsville, is awful. And, all Bama’s amazing recruiter assistants go elsewhere and are meh.

When Pruitt is back next year, there needs to be a stickied thread that lists all the blow hards that have been littering the thread with their masturbatory nonsense the last few weeks with:

“it’s happening Sunday”
“Or Monday”
“The gears are turning”
“The wheels are turning”

Etc etc etc

None of these guys know anything. They aren’t connected. They either rob info from TOS or they make it up for Ecred.

Oh thank you for coming to save the day. What would us poor simpletons do without you here to give it to us straight?

Good lord, even if you don’t believe them...it’s just a message board.

Why it always gotta be some big scandal or something when a coach isn’t performing here? Why we gotta wait until something they did or someone around them did comes out and look bad? Why can’t we just for once fire someone because they weren’t producing results. Don’t want to drag JP name through the mud with some “scandal” just to get him out. Just be like sorry man we aren’t winning enough games.

When Pruitt is back next year, there needs to be a stickied thread that lists all the blow hards that have been littering the thread with their masturbatory nonsense the last few weeks with:

“it’s happening Sunday
“Or Monday”
When all this comes out, CJP is fired for cause
The OBC is doing shady stuff
Fulmer and Pruitt are both going down
“The gears are turning”
“The wheels are turning”

Etc etc etc

The highlighted have all been mentioned on the radio as well ( obviously not sports animal ) and recent articles that have emerged have eluded to the fact that Jeremy Pruitt should not be running a college football program because of the way he treats people mostly and the fact he's not a very smart person.

As far as Sunday goes, they are meeting Sunday. Pruitt said as much during his press conference Monday, do I think he's getting fired? I don't know but I don't believe Pruitt wants to be here anymore, he's crying about lack of support and complaining about fans complaining. I'm sorry Jeremy but who fired the first shots? UT Vols spring game: Tennessee football fans blasted by Jeremy Pruitt You wanted everyone's full attention Jeremy, now you got it.

The highlighted have all been mentioned on the radio as well ( obviously not sports animal ) and recent articles that have emerged have eluded to the fact that Jeremy Pruitt should not be running a college football program because of the way he treats people mostly and the fact he's not a very smart person.

As far as Sunday goes, they are meeting Sunday. Pruitt said as much during his press conference Monday, do I think he's getting fired? I don't know but I don't believe Pruitt wants to be here anymore, he's crying about lack of support and complaining about fans complaining. I'm sorry Jeremy but who fired the first shots? UT Vols spring game: Tennessee football fans blasted by Jeremy Pruitt You wanted everyone's full attention Jeremy, now you got it.

Lol @ Fan Run Radio.

“it’s happening Sunday”
“Or Monday”
“The gears are turning”
“The wheels are turning”

Etc etc etc

For being on this thread 11 years, you must not have been paying much attention lol

No, I don't listen to those children. I would even go as far to say they're embarrassing themselves
Lol when i was back home those guys would constantly get rejected for media credentials and stuff.

One of them tried to make one themselves and got kicked off the field before a game haha. Clowns man

“it’s happening Sunday”
“Or Monday”
“The gears are turning”
“The wheels are turning”

Etc etc etc

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a poster more obsessed with who, in his opinion, is/is not an “insider.” It’s pathological.

Some food for thought..

Malzahn is:
3-3 vs Dan Mullen
3-5 vs Saban
1-6 vs Kirby
32-14 vs other SEC

Freeze is:
4-2 vs Mullen
2-4 vs Saban
13-15 vs everyone else

Freeze is 19-21 (0.45)

Very easy answer for me as well.

A lot of folks use the Ole Miss vs. Auburn comparison, and I think there’s some merit there, but Ole Miss was recruiting above its head, largely due to cheating, when Hugh was there. So my opinion is the rosters were closer than they usually are - thus making it a more level playing field.

Reactions: thomaseusin
Lol when i was back home those guys would constantly get rejected for media credentials and stuff.

One of them tried to make one themselves and got kicked off the field before a game haha. Clowns man
Clowns for sure, Trey Wallace somehow turned the Gruden rumors which he stole direct from this website into a job with them.

The class looks pretty good so far. UT is in desperate need of some freakish athletes off the edge on D though. Really need Brooks to sign.
Go look at the top five classes and come back and let us know if you still think this is a very good class. It’s pretty average for SEC standards and competing. But compared to Vandy, KY, Mizzou, SC then yes it is pretty good.

Reactions: Catbone
Some food for thought..

Malzahn is:
3-3 vs Dan Mullen
3-5 vs Saban
1-6 vs Kirby
32-14 vs other SEC

Freeze is:
4-2 vs Mullen
2-4 vs Saban
13-15 vs everyone else

Freeze is 19-21 (0.45)

One is at Auburn and the other at the worst program in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back