Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may get to that conclusion but your logic is faulty.

He is not coming back next year and tell someone makes a statement saying he is.

Wrong. He IS coming back until someone says he isn’t.

No one outside of vague internet posts about flight plans or gear emojis indicates he isn’t.

I’m not against his firing, but all indications are he’s returning.

No one outside of vague internet posts about flight plans or gear emojis indicates he isn’t.

Nope, at this point there is going to have to be a statement in either direction. Like Fuente at VT or Kelly at UCLA.

Once the rumors start, you have to address them.

My bet is we hear either way by Sunday.

Respectfully disagree. There is a lot of buzz recruits are hearing about his remaining tenure. You nip that quick like UCLA did today if you are serious about keeping your coach in place.

How are we here? How? The current HC is leading us to a historically bad season. There is no player development.

Oh and there is at least 1, maybe 2 immediate upgrades that desperately want the damn job.

Yet we still don’t know if this guy is coming back for another failure of a season.

Fulmer was wanted by most all top tier programs. Steele is washed up.
Fulmer hit the ground running when he got his chance. Many top programs were after him, and if VOLS didn't act we would have lost him. It wasn't a kind thing, though--Majors having heart surgery.

Steele coached and was a failure. I could see why Auburn fans would have a meltdown. Maybe they are just seeing how he does next year while still looking. (or the coach they plan to hire is still in hunt?)

Nope, at this point there is going to have to be a statement in either direction. Like Fuente at VT or Kelly at UCLA.

He literally just signed a contract extension taking him to what, 2023?

So again, you’re wrong. He’s the coach regardless if there is a statement endorsing him.

Only way he isn’t the coach is a firing or resignation. And outside of ⚙️⚙️⚙️ posts or VN rumors, there is no solid indication he’s out.

Most of you are just trying to wish it to fruition.

It’s true, they were line up in one of these threads all because he didn’t play by the rules. Please, neither did Pearl and 90% of the board begged for him before Barnes was hired. So what’s the difference?
Dude, what are you even talking about?

131443992_3864947470224480_7212621202770938884_n.jpg

I married a LA gal and see sho can cook. We are having Chicken sausage Gumbo tomorrow with some friends.
Scrolling down and seeing that wooden spoon there was only ONE photo I was expecting 😂 that looks WAY better though! Wish I could have some!

He literally just signed a contract extension taking him to what, 2023?

So again, you’re wrong. He’s the coach regardless if there is a statement endorsing him.

Only way he isn’t the coach is a firing or resignation. And outside of ⚙️⚙️⚙️ posts or VN rumors, there is no solid indication he’s out.

Most of you are just trying to wish it to fruition.
Well sure, by default he’s still the coach until he isn’t.

But once Feldman announces to the entire world you are eyeballing candidates, and 95% of the fanbase is vocally upset and wants a change, you have to address it.

Put all the message board BS to the side. Recruits are paying attention, potential transfers are paying attention.

Fulmer will have a statement out by Monday. There’s no other option.

Not true on the part of addressing rumors. The same has been said time and time again. We will know something when they get ready whenever that is. They are not on our time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back