Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry T lost too much weight imo going into this season. That may have had nothing to do with Neids but i think he thought it would help more in coverage but i don’t think it has. He still just looks average there so I’d rather him be more of a heavier thumper personally.
He is slow to react to midfield passes, and picking up receivers across the middle. Tackling machine tho on the run

Henry T lost too much weight imo going into this season. That may have had nothing to do with Neids but i think he thought it would help more in coverage but i don’t think it has. He still just looks average there so I’d rather him be more of a heavier thumper personally.

Will be interesting to see what the new coach and staff does with him for next season.....;)

Reactions: HankHill
Couple month? Nah just a few days, when do the grumors start again?
This isn’t the FF where you can just come in with unconfirmed information and get a free pass especially when you are saying stupid things that make absolutely no sense.

Then get called out for being an idiot and try and make an excuse like “but I was drunk” 😂😂

Then trying to say “that I spew BS” again GTFOH I state my opinions on things but I’ve never once said that I know any more than anyone on this board.

But I can tell you this Henry T is definitely not transferring 😂

This isn’t the FF where you can just come in with unconfirmed information and get a free pass especially when you are saying stupid things that make absolutely no sense.

Then get called out for being an idiot and try and make an excuse like “but I was drunk” 😂😂

Then trying to say “that I spew BS” again GTFOH I state my opinions on things but I’ve never once said that I know any more than anyone on this board.

But I can tell you this Henry T is definitely not transferring 😂
You act like this is some secret society of "insiders", its really not. Actually its the opposite

Chaney's offense took Georgia to the playoffs they have not been back since he left. His offense here at Tennessee was the highest scoring offense Tennessee has ever had.
The key word is “was” he’s not one of those coaches that does more with less and that’s not a good sign. Plus Georgia’s defense got them to that title game so don’t spew that crap

In reality you aren’t drunk and tried to use being “drunk” as a cover up for your stupidity.

You weak and fickle thing you.
No, I am, actually but that doesn't excuse the fact that you're acting like some weird, creepy gate keeper to the RF. Just figured I'd throw sh!t at the wall and see what stuck, that's what you guys do.

No, I am, actually but that doesn't excuse the fact that you're acting like some weird, creepy gate keeper to the RF. Just figured I'd throw sh!t at the wall and see what stuck, that's what you guys do.
Lol 😂 “you guys” please show me where I have just “thrown stuff against a wall to see if it sticks” I’ll be waiting. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back