Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question do you guy honestly think good assistants like tosh lupoi will come to Tennessee when the HC could be fired soon? I’ll hang up and listen
Have you seen the contracts our administration writes for coaches? Yeah I'd say there will be a line formed outside the Anderson facility. We make millionaires here at TN every year!

Uh no it doesn’t happen. Only individuals who have no clue what they are talking about would mess that up considering the individual who entered the portal has an uncle on this board who almost everyone knows 🤣, but you are obviously not very bright.
Not very bright? You're literally talking about status on a message board, who's not very bright again?

JL Rubicon on 37s, but I’m not necessarily looking to tear it up, lol. We all have JL wranglers and gladiators on 37s or 38s.
View attachment 331398
Nice ride. Don’t blame you about not tearing it up. Windrock will eat whatever you bring on most black and double black trails. You should be fine on most blue and green trails. Just an FYI, if you come down and ride, every person in the vehicle must have a permit. They have a general store at the trailhead and no increase in price for out of state people. Oh and no alcohol, they will and do check coolers.

Have you seen the contracts our administration writes for coaches? Yeah I'd say there will be a line formed outside the Anderson facility. We make millionaires here at TN every year!
Money only works if you can pretty much guarantee 3 years of stability... good assistants get better offers elsewhere where they don’t have to worry about moving in a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back