Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost put the deposit down on one. But I’ll wait on it until the kinks get worked out.
The dealers are selling them over sticker. Another reason to wait. The only way to get one was order it directly through the ford website. At least you pay sticker that way. The dealer told me he got a truckload of them in yesterday.

The dealers are selling them over sticker. Another reason to wait. The only way to get one was order it directly through the ford website. At least you pay sticker that way. The dealer told me he got a truckload of them in yesterday.
Yep, was a click away from doing the pre-order.

Cool, will look into it. One of my close friends lives in MS and wants to meet the rest of us somewhere in the middle for a Jeep cation. He just got a gladiator Rubicon, lifted on 38s.
My buddies here each have gladiators, on in 37, one on 38s, and another sport jl on 37s.
I sometimes see those Jeep’s and think, I could be warm and dry and it would probably be cheaper than what I dropped on a SXS.

My daughter ordered a new one. Expecting it any day now. She got the sport though. Not quite the vehicle that the regular bronco will be. I don't think they start to ship until late spring.
I’ve been hauling parts for those. I saw one on the test track Monday morning. I have to admit, they’re kinda nice

I sometimes see those Jeep’s and think, I could be warm and dry and it would probably be cheaper than what I dropped on a SXS.
No doubt! What do you have?
I know some guys that have dropped 35+ on their X3s!!
I sold my RZR1k a couple years ago, and now just have a commander for the farm.

Rumors Darnell Wright might hit transfer portal. Hope not. He’ll be great in Freeze’s system
honestly, i'll hate it if he goes, cause i think it just takes time for OL to get it. and it takes time to build chemistry with the rest of your group/rotation.

but to say he's been underwhelming for what was expected would be accurate....hope he stays though. we need all we can get on the OL.

They keep the popular trails groomed at times! With all the rain we’ve had, some of the trails are pretty rough. Only a handful of Jeep’s and rails now unless they have a rally. It’s mostly SXSs. Yes a lot has changed in 5 years! Good stuff tho. As you probably know a lot of locals hit blue since it’s cheaper and you can drink.
Ok. It was a turnoff to have to pay to ride in a place we had rode in for years... for free. I always preferred Caryville Mtn (Red Ash to the Flats) and Royal Blue (park at Stuckey's and make the loop) more than Windrock anyways. We went to Brimstone in Huntsville a few times the 1st 2 seasons they were open. I liked it but not all the trails were marked back then.

Red Ash was my favorite but I heard Windrock took over a lot of the land and you couldn't ride to "the Flats" from Caryville. I know you can't get to them on the gravel roads anymore.

Last edited:
I waited a year for the Tacoma after it came out and still issues. That’s what made me wait after I thought about it. I literally had a flashback of how much this truck was in the shop. Ain’t doing that again.
CBB1C78C-AECE-42EC-ADC5-ADDE92044C52.jpeg
I miss mine so much....but it helped save my life.

I’m torn ron
Certain guys I say yes let’s start over but other candidates I’d rather keep Pruitt and let him keep learning and get better supporting staff
not a terrible early signing period yesterday, got a few key big Defensive recruits he’s been fighting for if we keep him also. Really torn on it
I’ve seen enough roster mismanagement and double digit losses to know he ain’t the one.

I’ve been hauling parts for those. I saw one on the test track Monday morning. I have to admit, they’re kinda nice
She was wanting an Edge. We went to the Bronco show in Townsend back in September I believe. She fell in love with it and put her deposit down on the way home. Ford had both of the new Broncos on display and they are really cool. The sport only is available in AWD. The bigger bronco is pretty bad ass. I priced one that I liked and it was over $60K. I said I'm fine with the F150 I have. They have some really cool packages that come with tents and camp stoves and all kinds of goodies.

Do you drive a big truck?

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back